You laugh you lose

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I don’t buy it, what with the swearing…but wouldn’t put it past it. Does anyone outside Hollywood GAF about the Oscars any more?
Agreed. Will Smith was proper angry, not acting, and Chris Rock was proper stunned and took a minute to work out how to proceed - and he's got a quick mind. Apart from being pretty immature from Smith though, it's also incredibly short-sighted. Chris Rock has made a career from roasting people so it would've been just another quickly-forgotten quip among thousands of others, but now it (and Pinkett-Smith's issues) are thrust into the limelight worldwide. Oops...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I don’t buy it, what with the swearing…but wouldn’t put it past it. Does anyone outside Hollywood GAF about the Oscars any more?
I don't know. Certainly could be although we are in an anything for clicks kind of world.

It did look real enough but a room full of actors trying hard to remain relevant while internet things are slowly chiselling away their greatness while they keep charging out remakes and sequels of franchises already beaten to death.

The number of 'wardrobe malfunctions' since Janet's nip slip have gone up exponentially, so much that must be easier to fly to Mars than design a dress that will stay on someone's body without falling off or showing any fun bits for a whole TV event.

All awards shows are past their prime and the golden era has way past. They have to do something I guess to keep the punters interested and they have succeeded today.

I bet if the Rock, Chuck Norris or Clint Eastwood was hosting that segment then Will would have STFU and sat in his comfy chair :)

moorey

call me Mia
Chris Rock has made a career from roasting people so it would've been just another quickly-forgotten quip among thousands of others, but now it (and Pinkett-Smith's issues) are thrust into the limelight worldwide. Oops...
Streisand effect.
Alopecia is very common in African American women, due to the practice of wig wearing. Sounds like Will has the problem with it, not his wife.

moorey

call me Mia
If you see the footage of her face as the joke is being made - I think Will was ok with the joke until it upset Jada then Will reacted.
I’ve watched it once.
I found it funny in a moronic Hollywood way.
I’ve given it more though than it deserves.
Not watching it again.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Streisand effect.
Alopecia is very common in African American women, due to the practice of wig wearing. Sounds like Will has the problem with it, not his wife.
And I guess the ones that have it over their whole body must be wearing gorilla suits. Go get your wife to slap you for posting psuedo medical nonsense.

moorey

call me Mia
And I guess the ones that have it over their whole body must be wearing gorilla suits. Go get your wife to slap you for posting psuedo medical nonsense.
Lol. It’s a thing. It’s called Traction Alopecia. Braiding also contributes. I think you’ll find it’s not uncommon in African American women.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
My late partner got alopecia from taking clexane so we googled the shit out of it. She stopped wearing her hair in a ponytail because of traction but it didn't help. Getting a wig was one of the suggestions from her team before she worked out what it was.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Shit...still the will smith chatter? He has never been interesting. The fresh Prince was a boring program. His music has always sucked. The men in black series was lame. Ummmm... alopecia is going to be heavily Googled. I just did.

That bondage snowman riding looks like a fun hobby. I'm happy to be ridden

clockworked

Like an orange
Shit...still the will smith chatter? He has never been interesting. The fresh Prince was a boring program. His music has always sucked. The men in black series was lame. Ummmm... alopecia is going to be heavily Googled. I just did.

Welcome to Miami slaps

Minlak

custom titis

Just curious - Why must the internet only talk about things of interest to you?