You laugh you lose

tobbogonist

a registered member
I was sitting in the car at the supermarket, couple of kids roll up on brand new Trek Remedy's.
First one goes to ride off.
Second one says, in high pitched voice, 'where you going, wrong way'.
first one: 'nah we going this way'
Second: 'nah mate going down to the boat ramp'
First: 'ah, for the sluts'
Then spins round and wheelies off towards the boat ramp.

moorey

call me Mia
I was sitting in the car at the supermarket, couple of kids roll up on brand new Trek Remedy's.
First one goes to ride off.
Second one says, in high pitched voice, 'where you going, wrong way'.
first one: 'nah we going this way'
Second: 'nah mate going down to the boat ramp'
First: 'ah, for the sluts'
Then spins round and wheelies off towards the boat ramp.
Which boat ramp? Asking for a friend.

indica

Serial flasher
So... the ANOM app... WTF???? How stupid can you get as a crim?
ANoM could only be found on phones bought through the black market, which had been stripped of the capability to make calls or send emails, according to the AFP. The phones could only send messages to another device that had the app and criminals needed to know another criminal to get a device.
"The devices organically circulated and grew in popularity among criminals, who were confident of the legitimacy of the app because high-profile organized crime figures vouched for its integrity," the AFP statement said.
Unknown to the app's users, the FBI had access to the app and its communications, which the organization then used to collect information on criminal operations.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Just posted about this in LTIL thread - Best bit for me is they paid $1500 to join and get the phone and then a 6mth Subscription to use the App
they could have used Wickr, like our politicians are said to do. and it would have cost them a couple of bucks for the app. NFI if that has been compromised in any way though.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
As any fan of The Wire will tell you, they in The Game too.
Even Tor browser isn't 100% secure. I guess nothing really is. There used to be (still is?) encryption software PGP. - Pretty Good Privacy. until the cops/intelligence agencies compelled them to build in capability for the spooks to monitor things.