You laugh you lose

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Another five minutes & she won't be so camouflaged.....
It's an Irish & pomme thing to get roasted on your first day of holidays... but not me, I'm actually darker than probably 95% of Aussies, no burn, just brown. Its a rare thing for me to wear sunscreen... I dont go looking for the sun and cover up if I'm standing in it... especially by bald napper.

But yeah, most Irish-pomme lobsters...

fhhffdgdg.jpg

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
It's an Irish & pomme thing to get roasted on your first day of holidays... but not me, I'm actually darker than probably 95% of Aussies, no burn, just brown. Its a rare thing for me to wear sunscreen... I dont go looking for the sun and cover up if I'm standing in it... especially by bald napper.

But yeah, most Irish-pomme lobsters...

View attachment 398142
@ozzybmx
Ozzy, When's the last time you went to the Dermatologist for a check of all your spots and dots?
Melanoma and its cunty friends are a real killer of people in Australia. People who "never burn" are not immune.

Your own prostate tried to assassinate you, and your skin will probably give it a red hot go at some point.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
@ozzybmx
Ozzy, When's the last time you went to the Dermatologist for a check of all your spots and dots?
Melanoma and its cunty friends are a real killer of people in Australia. People who "never burn" are not immune.

Your own prostate tried to assassinate you, and your skin will probably give it a red hot go at some point.
100% and absolutely correct. Prostate is the 2nd biggest cancer killer of blokes with skin cancer being #1.

I get a free skin check in work every year and all is good, also as far as I'm aware, I don't have a mole or dot on my body so if one appears, it will be looked at.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
100% and absolutely correct. Prostate is the 2nd biggest cancer killer of blokes with skin cancer being #1.

I get a free skin check in work every year and all is good, also as far as I'm aware, I don't have a mole or dot on my body so if one appears, it will be looked at.
You are a brave man. I use sunblock all the time since my Mum had two sun nasties frozen off her nose. She also has Irish lineage.

I guess it was a different era when they used to go the beach and no one wore anything protective.

I can choose to ignore it or try what I can to keep myself out of the same doctors office. My irrational fear of anything medical makes sunblock an easy choice. :)

clockworked

Like an orange
Two of my uncles died of melanoma in their 60s. Bragging about tanning is like bragging about drinking. Its fucking dumb and english people love doing it. You're english, right @ozzybmx ?