You laugh you lose

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
All ready for a great night ride adventure and caught a rock on the rim edge 6km in. Just couldn't be fucked tubing it to get back to the car seeing the tyre looks fine and I think the rim will bend back. Nice hike though!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
A few notes:
I’d move Florida to Queensland as it’s largely full of swamp dwelling bible-bashing rednecks and the Gold Coast is essentially Fort Lauderdale with Orlando’s theme parks.

Texas/WA is mostly spot on although Broome isn’t really Dillon because as good as the Panthers are, they’re not good enough to turn a non-descript farming town into a tourist mecca like Collie is probably more apt.

NSW keeps electing too many right-wingers to be California. I’d say it’s more like New Jersey.

Canberra is DC.

SA is about right.

The NT is Louisiana. Darwin might not have the music of New Orleans but it’s got the same disregard for basic health and safety laws.

Melbourne is both New York and San Francisco.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have you been to Salamanca in Hobart?
When Mona opened. Also Courtney Barnett studied at the Tassie School of Art.
Still...a small portion of the population doesn't override the Sarah Palin impersonators that make up the majority of the population. Otherwise my home town could be seen as a left wing utopia of well educated wankers. Instead we are mostly bogans that like fast cars and bad beer.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Still...a small portion of the population doesn't override the Sarah Palin impersonators that make up the majority of the population. Otherwise my home town could be seen as a left wing utopia of well educated wankers. Instead we are mostly bogans that like fast cars and bad beer.
Yeah, but that’s the Pacific Northwest through and through - the spiritual home of the flannel lumberjack shirt.

It could be argued that Alaska has more in common with the Pilbara given the remoteness of the area and the booming oil, gas and mineral resources industries

Flow-Rider

Burner
A few notes:
I’d move Florida to Queensland as it’s largely full of swamp dwelling bible-bashing rednecks and the Gold Coast is essentially Fort Lauderdale with Orlando’s theme parks.

Texas/WA is mostly spot on although Broome isn’t really Dillon because as good as the Panthers are, they’re not good enough to turn a non-descript farming town into a tourist mecca like Collie is probably more apt.

NSW keeps electing too many right-wingers to be California. I’d say it’s more like New Jersey.

Canberra is DC.

SA is about right.

The NT is Louisiana. Darwin might not have the music of New Orleans but it’s got the same disregard for basic health and safety laws.

Melbourne is both New York and San Francisco.
Everything below the Qld border should be Mexico. :D