You laugh you lose

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Stolen, but worthy...

This morning in Canberra it was very frosty, so I had to scrape the car windscreen. I couldn't find my ice-scraper, and I didn't want to damage one of my credit cards, so I used one of my customer loyalty cards. It was hopeless, though - I only got 10% off.

moorey

call me Mia
Stolen, but worthy...

This morning in Canberra it was very frosty, so I had to scrape the car windscreen. I couldn't find my ice-scraper, and I didn't want to damage one of my credit cards, so I used one of my customer loyalty cards. It was hopeless, though - I only got 10% off.
@Dales Cannon will be right along..

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Seems like I shouldn't have mentioned that joke threads have been closed... Since then there have been a few posts deleted because they don't meet even the most basic of suitable. Up until then the posts were in line with the title...

So here is how this will pan out. If you would show your gran, your wife, your daughter, your granddaughter the post and you think it is funny then have a go. The mods will delete anything inappropriate. If your post passed the first test and was still deleted then you are a sick fuck. Serial offenders will get a holiday. Encouraging the content will also result in a holiday.