You laugh you lose

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
That’s the thing that gives me the shits the most about VAR. They’re flagging up folk for having a farking toenail offside yet still turning a blind eye to diving and blatant simulation when it’s clear as day on the camera.
I'd love to see the process behind the scenes.

Referee: Penalty!
VAR: Nah mate it's a dive
Referee: Do you want me to take a look on the monitor?
VAR: I'm going to take a piss and I'll come back to you
VAR: What were we talking about?
Referee: How was your piss?
VAR: Great! Carry on.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I'd love to see the process behind the scenes.

VAR: Nah mate it's a dive
Referee: Do you want me to take a look on the monitor?
VAR: I'm going to take a piss and I'll come back to you
VAR: What were we talking about?
Referee: How was your piss?
VAR: Great! Carry on.
nailed it!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Fall out from the England/ Italy game. I probably shouldn't laugh but I find it hard to be sympathetic. Sports and money eh.... I hope he recovers at 21.

"British Formula One driver Lando Norris was mugged at the game and had a watch worth more than $74,000 stolen, with his McLaren team saying the 21-year-old was "understandably shaken"."

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Fall out from the England/ Italy game. I probably shouldn't laugh but I find it hard to be sympathetic. Sports and money eh.... I hope he recovers at 21.

"British Formula One driver Lando Norris was mugged at the game and had a watch worth more than $74,000 stolen, with his McLaren team saying the 21-year-old was "understandably shaken"."
By the sounds of it, that had little to do with the general hooligan antics at the match and was most likely an organised jacking as Norris was mugged in a private car park area at the stadium. The thieves had probably staked out the area knowing that there would be some serious bling passing through.

I feel for the kid. Getting mugged is not a fun experience. There’s not just the fear in the moment, there’s also the shame and stress for days after. As for the watch, Mclaren are sponsored by Richard Mille. He likely had to wear it as part of his job (tough gig, I know)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
By the sounds of it, that had little to do with the general hooligan antics at the match and was most likely an organised jacking as Norris was mugged in a private car park area at the stadium. The thieves had probably staked out the area knowing that there would be some serious bling passing through.

I feel for the kid. Getting mugged is not a fun experience. There’s not just the fear in the moment, there’s also the shame and stress for days after. As for the watch, Mclaren are sponsored by Richard Mille. He likely had to wear it as part of his job (tough gig, I know)
Life's a bitch.