STOLEN YETI SB-66C 2013 Medium

DeBloot

Feeling old
Very close (identical except the pedals)
I just rang the (alleged) owner and he's onto it
Nice work using FB and forums to find the owners of stolen bikes

riz0

Likes Bikes
Yeah, whoever it belonged to, I hope they get it back.
Pretty good of the Police to question about where the bike came from and sieze it.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Very close (identical except the pedals)
I just rang the (alleged) owner and he's onto it
Nice work using FB and forums to find the owners of stolen bikes
Bloody oath, I just saw this pop up on Facebook and jumped on here in the hope that this is the bike and the owner is about to be reunited! Well done and thanks to the Police for for acting on the suspicion that a dopey looking deadhsit wouldn't be rolling on something that nice without it being hot.

Seb511

Squid
My bike has been found!!!

Thanks to Macquarie LAC, Eastern Beaches LAC and the Newcastle forensic squad and the mountain bike community my bike has been returned to me. I cannot believe the amount of messages and calls i received from people on Rotorburn and Facebook about the mac field link. Its great that the mountain bike community is so tight knit and willing to help each other out. thank you so much.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
And really first class work by the police who obviously had someone who was able to point them in the direction of the Mtb trading post on Facebook

I'm guessing an Mtb riding police officer may have helped out - kudos to them

marc.r

Likes Dirt
amazing! still looks like its in good condition too! often you get stolen bikes back that have been belted within an inch of their lives....

ezy_09s

Likes Bikes
Fantastic slueth work all round from the cops to forum guys finding posts / pics to reunite the bike with its owner ..thumbs up :thumb:

Seb511

Squid
And really first class work by the police who obviously had someone who was able to point them in the direction of the Mtb trading post on Facebook

I'm guessing an Mtb riding police officer may have helped out - kudos to them
Yeah a couple of the officers out there at mac fields LAC do ride. Can't thank them enough.