Yay! Santa comes tonight! Merry Christmas

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
This is good. I worked out there was no Santa very early on. I never got anything I wanted and yet other kids got their wish lists. Came down to money, we didn't have much and birthdays and Christmas from family were shoes, school uniforms etc. So asking for a nice Ferrari 348GTB/4 was never going to happen. Either that or the fat bastard played favourites.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
thats not very capitalist of you now is it? how will all the business owners survive if you're not buying gifts out of a sense of guilt and splurging on enough food to feed a small 3rd world town, then washing it all down with vast quantities of booze and arguing with your racist uncles? where's your jeebuzmas spirit?!

Hey!!! You leave feast day alone!!! I will buy and cook too much food and I will enjoy doing it!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Going to Singapore/Malaysia for a combined xmas and 40th birthday for my missus in a few day's time.

No presents as such, although she is after a 22ct bracelet to replace her current one and has free reign when it comes to shopping :oops:
What bike(s) & parts and accessories are you getting? :D

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I'm still rocking an old 26" avanti barracuda haha, but will probably get a new bike soon as its long in the tooth.

In the immediate term I am after an omega speedmaster watch so if the prices are right...........
If you got a Sinn watch, you could rightly call yourself a Sinner! ;)

I used to hang out on some every day carry groups, and Sinn seemed to be one of the popular brands with the watch nerds.
They make some mint looking watches, IMO.

MasterOfReality

After forever
If you got a Sinn watch, you could rightly call yourself a Sinner! ;)

I used to hang out on some every day carry groups, and Sinn seemed to be one of the popular brands with the watch nerds.
They make some mint looking watches, IMO.

Yeh i have had these in mind for a while. Quite partial to the 6099. That should go into the watch thread!

1671411425705.png

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
In the immediate term I am after an omega speedmaster watch so if the prices are right...........
Check out the prices on Chrono24 before you go. I found the shop prices in Hong Kong and Singapore were shit compared to some of the dealers in London and on Chrono24.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk