XC track building this Saturday the 12th of November

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay people lets get some numbers up for this one. Track building starts at 9.00am this saturday. If you would like to come later in the day that's great but please give my mobile a call when you get there to find out where we are. My phone number is 0418870272. Courtesy of the council we have a bobcat again bigs thanks to Dion and Mark at the council. There are also discussion of a bridge being built on the track. Why not come out and give a hand.

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there after 2pmish can only stay an hour or 2 though as I have other commitments later in the arvo. Common everyone get your fingers out & give a hand.

By the way I'll get a lift with Greg
:D

nathan

Likes Dirt
I will be there at 9am. Ryan do we need to bring any tools (of the track building kind) with us? See ya's all there.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nathan said:
I will be there at 9am. Ryan do we need to bring any tools (of the track building kind).
This made me laugh for ages. People please bring tools like axes, maddocks, and shovels.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
aaron01 said:
Must be something only those riding giants will understand.
Yes Aaron you are quite right. Generally speaking Giant riders have giant brains and therefore the complexities of such riddles will often befuddled the non-giant rider.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well what a turn out. Big props to everyone who came out and gave a hand. The thank you's include Nathan, Lindsay, Scott, Jess, Lachlan, Josh, Aaron, Louis, Kyle, Jock and Greg. Thanks also to Mark Farrington for dropping off the bobcat. Thanks also to the council for hiring it for us especially Mark Ready and Dion collins. Also a big thanks to My Wife Tanya for bringing me down some food and extra water.

nathan

Likes Dirt
I second that motion. Well done everyone, the track is coming along nicely, can't wait untill it's done. :)

MrPlow

TMBC
Ryan, the ghost who walked.
You looked totally f!cked man! Brilliant effort.

Well done to the long haulers! I think that was Ryan, Nathan, Lindsay and Jess. And Jess was still raking away right to the end.
Baahaa, I was stufed just getting to the track:D

I gotta say, that track is looking like a lot of fun. I might go and get some pics this week.
Thanks to all. Next building day I will bring my ute and some drinking water / cold beer;)

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MrPlow said:
I will bring my ute and some drinking water / cold beer;)
For god sakes man if your going to bring beer please hide it until the end of the day. We need workers not drunks :). On a serious note with the heat down at the track if your thinking of giving us a hand you really do need to bring atleast 3 litres of water. I drunk around 5 litres of water but that was for the whole day.