NSW WTD - Specialized sharkfin disc adaptor

donny70

Likes Dirt
Item: Specialized sharkfin disc adaptor
Price range/Willing to Pay: $80 shipped?
Extra Info: This is probably a long shot and not sure if they're even around any more...

SpecializedSharkfin_zpse6b23677.jpg
p4pb6085024.jpg

Dougy

Likes Dirt
A decent engineering shop should be able to fab you one for about $50. I had it done on my 98 FSR rear end, just like the one you have there, years ago.

Here you go donny70

All of the bits seem to be there, though it could do with a fresh coat of paint and some shiny new allen head bolts to pretty it up.

Yours for $30 (cost of a six pack of coopers + postage).

Only condition of sale - I want it back if you decide you don't need it (has pride of place in the top of my "I'm sure that'll be useful one day" box).

Jim

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Jim, 8 years and no posts on Rotorburn then coming out of the woodwork to help a fellow member with an unobtainable part....... I like your style

donny70

Likes Dirt
Here you go donny70

All of the bits seem to be there, though it could do with a fresh coat of paint and some shiny new allen head bolts to pretty it up.

Yours for $30 (cost of a six pack of coopers + postage).

Only condition of sale - I want it back if you decide you don't need it (has pride of place in the top of my "I'm sure that'll be useful one day" box).

Jim
Dude you are a legend, But... I just sent off the swing arm to gripsport today to get a tab welded on. After much research I figured it would be the best option in the end. Thanks for the reply though, very much appreciated :)