WTB: Straight Steerer 26 inch Fork

Jrok

Likes Dirt
Item: Straight or tapered steerer fork for my DJ/Street beast - 26 inch Air or Coil
Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than new, more than zero
Extra Info: I know Im bombarding the wanted section lately but here I go again :) looking for a mid level suspension fork to replace the budget sr suntour xct that came on the Identiti Krisis i picked up. Prefer around 100mm travel as it will be for jumping, skate park and street so dont need too much travel. Could be air or coil, dampening would be nice. Axle is currently QR skewer but the hubs cannbe converted to 15 or 20mm thru axle :) Thanks for looking Burners!

Attachments

Last edited:

moorey

Carte d'or what?
I have a of white reba's out on loan, but I believe his daughter has outgrown the bike and moved on. They had some stanchion wear, so are worth sweet fa, but work fine......or at least the did 18 months ago when I lent them to him. Does @Plankosaurus (the second best guy for parts) still have SCU's for something like these,I wonder?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
I have a of white reba's out on loan, but I believe his daughter has outgrown the bike and moved on. They had some stanchion wear, so are worth sweet fa, but work fine......or at least the did 18 months ago when I lent them to him. Does @Plankosaurus (the second best guy for parts) still have SCU's for something like these,I wonder?

I have way more than I need tho.

I have new old stock black Tora uppers and lowers you can have for nicks if you think you can find some internals to suit. Or if you get mooreys rebas, I can have a look at what straight steerer uppers I can tearfully let go of.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Jrok

Likes Dirt
will pm you if thats ok

Jrok

Likes Dirt
UPDATE: this could be a thru axle fork too, silly me didnt realise the hubs have qr adapters, ho ho ho! :) please let me know if any forks out there seeking good home :)

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepants
That's a 1 1/8 external headset isn't it? I reckon you'll struggle to get a tapered in there

How would a 110x20 adapt down to 100x9? Unless I missed something, that would push the fork legs out wouldn't it?

Jrok

Likes Dirt
That's a 1 1/8 external headset isn't it? I reckon you'll struggle to get a tapered in there

How would a 110x20 adapt down to 100x9? Unless I missed something, that would push the fork legs out wouldn't it?

I have probably fudged all of this. was going to try my tapered RS recons tonight hoping they fit. Re the axle, the hub has a thru tube that is 100mm wide, internal diamater of 20mm with the QR 9mm adapters removed. Maybe its 110 x 15 once the 15mm thru axle adapters go in? I think i need to try and get my hands on some of the adapters, then try this again...