WTB: stem with 30mm stack height FOUND

Ideate

Thing : stem
Price : reasonable

Big ask but I need a low stack stem 30mm or less that's between 35-50mm long before Thursday. I'd order the fireeye but won't get it in time.

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pm the azza. He has a fire eye stem that he just replaced with a renthal one a week or two ago plus he is in melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just be easy with those stems. I've got 2 and while I love the look, they are made from rather soft metal. I've stretched one a bit and it's a mofo getting on/off the head tube. I've had to be extra carefully not to go all out and fuck it up. The other is ok for now.

Ideate

Just be easy with those stems. I've got 2 and while I love the look, they are made from rather soft metal. I've stretched one a bit and it's a mofo getting on/off the head tube. I've had to be extra carefully not to go all out and fuck it up. The other is ok for now.
The fireeyes?

I had a green one a while ago. Seemed ok. Didn't stretch?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The fireeyes?

I had a green one a while ago. Seemed ok. Didn't stretch?

Yes, the fire eye. I'm still using it and it works. It's just a mofo for getting on-off the bike. Its on my slope style bike, so got plenty of rough and rugged style free rage-aholic riding...the one on my 951 is fine.