VIC WTB: Dropper remote FOUND

treble

Likes Dirt
Item: Dropper remote of similar design to the Wolftooth ReMote (cable ferrule at lever end)
Price range/Willing to Pay: <$100
Extra Info: Doesn't need to be super fancy, currently using factory KS LEV top of bar type, but am used to the wolftooth lever on other bike. Either bar clamp or SRAM matchmaker clamp

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Hmm. I have 2 of the ZTTO, ferrule at the post. They’re the only ones I’ve seen.
The one you linked is like mine, it clamps at the lever.
Mine is the same, you can run them either way, same as the Wolftooth one. Mine has the ferrule at the lever end.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
There's been a load of those ZTTO levers bought by blokes here, someone must have a spare laying around that you could replace when yours arrives.

Thats if you are in a rush for it.

Otherwise, China post can be anything from 2-8 weeks.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Item: Dropper remote of similar design to the Wolftooth ReMote (cable ferrule at lever end)
Price range/Willing to Pay: <$100
Extra Info: Doesn't need to be super fancy, currently using factory KS LEV top of bar type, but am used to the wolftooth lever on other bike. Either bar clamp or SRAM matchmaker clamp
Let me check the parts box, I might have something.

treble

Likes Dirt
I'll have a look at the ZTTO one. not in a great rush. Unless @Labcanary finds anything suitable.
I'm stoked with the ZTTO cassette @moorey put me onto. Finally got out to test it recently. Was actually considering writing a quick review if its not already been done/anyone is interested. Massive improvement over the GX eagle its replaced

moorey

call me Mia
Finally got out to test it recently. Was actually considering writing a quick review if its not already been done/anyone is interested. Massive improvement over the GX eagle its replaced
Stoked to hear. Same experience. Just ignore the light weight 9-46. 3rd bike tested on, 3rd disappointment. I think there’s issues with it’s ramping.
(both 11sp, not Eagle. I’ll keep yours in mind for spare for Felix)

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I'll have a look at the ZTTO one. not in a great rush. Unless @Labcanary finds anything suitable.
I'm stoked with the ZTTO cassette @moorey put me onto. Finally got out to test it recently. Was actually considering writing a quick review if its not already been done/anyone is interested. Massive improvement over the GX eagle its replaced
Got an old Funn remote. Nubbin at lever end type. I've put a shifter barrel adjuster on there as I somehow misplaced the original one.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk