WTB: Dropper Post

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Item: Dropper post 31.6mm dia
Price: $100 or there abouts. Will pay more for better quality.
Location: Warriewood NSW 2102. Can pick up from greater Sydney.
Pics: nope, but looking for KS, Fox, Crank Bros.

Sent from my HTC_One_mini_2 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
After hifi has gone and shot them down, I have a spare CB joplin post I won't be needing. :p

But true to the brand reputation, this one has issues. I've had 3 joplin posts and always been able to sort out any problems but I believe this one is beyond help now. The seal between chambers is partially gone so air can get between them, this means that the post will go up and down and stay where it's supposed to but won't lift itself because the air pressure is even between chambers. Shouldn't have been a massive issue, but I've attempted to open the upper chamber and my home made special tool has mangled the alloy chamber separator so it can't be undone now.

So basically the thing is functional but you have to manually lift the seat to get it back up. Let me know if something like this is any use to you...

cyclingamf444

Likes Dirt
Item: Dropper post 31.6mm dia
Price: $100 or there abouts. Will pay more for better quality.
Location: Warriewood NSW 2102. Can pick up from greater Sydney.
Pics: nope, but looking for KS, Fox, Crank Bros.

I have an ultra reliable reverb that will fit your frame. Approx 12 months old. I want $200 for ir though. Which is half the cheapest rrp i can find. I'm Only selling as i ve just got another one with a longer drop.

Everyone i know rides reverbs and noone has had single issue. Every other post seems to have some sort of inherant design issue!! Dropper posts cost allot to get fixed it they break. Get something reliable or dont bother.

Im up near newcastle.

Cheers

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
I have an ultra reliable reverb that will fit your frame. Approx 12 months old. I want $200 for ir though. Which is half the cheapest rrp i can find. I'm Only selling as i ve just got another one with a longer drop.

Everyone i know rides reverbs and noone has had single issue. Every other post seems to have some sort of inherant design issue!! Dropper posts cost allot to get fixed it they break. Get something reliable or dont bother.

Im up near newcastle.

Cheers
Thanks mate but I've committed to another seller. Thanks for the reply though, much appreciated.

Cheers
Ben