WTB. 2nd Hand 26 inch Tyres, 29 inch Rigid Fork

kooga

Likes Bikes
As above, wish for either, or both. Have an adventure race with my partner and need to organse a bike for her, however finances are tight at the moment seeing our fridge just died. Wish to get a set of used 26 inch tyres with a little bit of tread left, could even get away with old DH tires.
Other option is a rigid 29er fork to be used on a 100mm travel bike. Wish to experiment with rigid anyway and that would free up my current fork to put on a frame suited to her.
Located Syd NSW.

Cheers in advance

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I have a set of 29er carbon rigid forks on a bike I should be picking up tomorrow. I have nil intention of using them with my weak custard wrists so they'll be up for grabs as soon as I have them on hand...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Also have a set of maxxis larsen tubeless tyres on a bike that'd really prefer something a bit gripper. Happy to swap them for something a bit more trail/am

kooga

Likes Bikes
Woops

Plankasorus, i acidently reported that last post of yours with my reply. Would be interested in the forks, where are you located? No tires to swap, currently running really hard rubber ones that just dont cut it on the dirt.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
All good, Ill await a ban from the mods :p

I'm down in Vic so unless you're really REALLY keen we'd have to look at posting them. I'll shoot you a pm once they're here and I can check condition/steerer length etc.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Just got it today, mix up at the depot :mad:

Forks look great, if there's a mark on them I can't see it. Steerer is 190mm, straight, drop-outs are qr, and I guess it suits anything up to a 29" wheel because that's what it came on. Not sure what they're worth because I can't find them with a quick search to see what they retailed for. Was thinking maybe around $100 posted but let me know if that's too much, I've never dabbled with rigid forks so I'm pretty clueless...