SA WTB - 29 Singlespeed frame/forks

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Item: Singlespeed frame (+forks if you have them) - Prefer steel but will consider other materials.
Price range/Willing to Pay: Frame dependant.
Extra Info: Looking at building a SS up, thinking someone here has a frame/forks or complete that they aren't using.

Bike needs to be Med or Large and I will look at the geo on GG to work out the sizing as I have got used to a longer reach on more modern bikes and older Med frames are short in the reach dept.

May also consider a geared steelie with QR dropouts for gravel stuff.

Regardless of age, let me know what you have.

I'm between nightshifts so may not be back on here with a brain that functions till about mid afternoon.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Saw this last night. Older model model though, only straight steerer forks for this one.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Not a 44mm head tube?

I bought a carbon fork from the bay that's been really good and sub $200
They changed to a 44mm head tube in 2016(?), This one looks very much like it's not the 44mm type. Colour is awesome though, heaps better than my boring dark purple one

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Ackland

chats d'élevage

Ackland

chats d'élevage
That frame in Melbourne states it's had a crack repaired.
Looks like it's due a repaint.

Easy to get 12x142 sliders for those too

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
that unit looks my old one, i gave it to a guy for next to nothing, rode real well, was 2013 i think, i bought it off a wog boy who met me at an abandoned house when i started mtb, was prob stolen...but i didnt know about stolen bikes when i started..had big apple tyres , slammed seatpost ans seat at 30 deg angle
PS id be buying the cotic bfe and run tensioner, actually i might buy the bfe, i can then sell u my norrdest bardino..sliding drops

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Did you find something ?
I have a Large Nimble 9 frame I am looking to sell. 2015 model.
No, on the back burner for the possible 36er but looking a fully rigid if the right one came up.

The Canfield needs a long fork and I already have a Nukeproof Scout with a 150mm fork that I dont ride.

Thanks anyway @Halo1.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I have a Cannondale 1FG frame if you'd like pics?

In immaculate condition, I bought it here second hand in about 2006 and used it for 95% commuting for a few years. Has lived on the wall for the last 8 years though. Hadn't been able to bring myself to sell it due to emotional attachment (even took it to China with me when I lived there). Such a great bike. It has vert drops with an eccentric BB for chain tension.

But now that I've read your ad properly, I realise that you may not want this. It's an older 26er, pretty sure that its medium. If anyone else wants it, hit me up via PM, I have wheels to go with it.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Canfield needs a long fork and I already have a Nukeproof Scout with a 150mm fork that I dont ride.
Recommended 100mm to 140mm fork so that means 100mm to 180mm would fit fine :)
https://canfieldbikes.com/pages/2013-2015-canfield-nimble-9

Here are the split personalities
150mm - Full enduro bro
140mm - All Mountain
130mm - All Trail
120mm - Down Trail
110mm - Down Country
100 mm - Hardcore XC
Full 00mm rigid - Super Sexy Commuter

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I now have this...I am tossing up weather I build or offload