WTB 26" DH tyres, FSA Gap Spindle bolt, Vivid 425/450lbs spring - Updated 19/05/2021

dh.demon

Likes Dirt
Hi all,
A friend of mine's young lad has been riding a little bit now and on a bit of a beater type bike. I hadn't ridden with him for a little while and he was out with us riding with his dad. His son is a bit of a natural and after watching him send some decent drops, jumps and road gaps I've had a look at some left over old parts that i could build up into a bit of a DH bike for him and hopefully get him into racing once we all can again...

It may be a bit of a long build process but happy with that, as I'll be funding this myself. It will be a surprise for his dad and the lad.

Thanks all

Item: FSA gap crank arm bolt
Item Condition: Allen key must not be rounded and working order
Price and price conditions: let me know
Extra Info:
Pictures:
Yes, please.

Item: Close to new 26" dh tyres, can't go wrong with a minion.
Item Condition: Newer the better
Price and price conditions: $??? not sure, 26" minions on pushys/mtbdirect are about $45 new but out of stock for now
Extra Info:
Pictures:
Yes, please.

Item: Rockshox Vivid spring, 38mm ID, 3.0inch stroke, 425lbs or 450lbs
Item Condition: Usable
Price and price conditions: Less than $45 new as i will probably get a red SLS Rockshox spring
Extra Info:
38mm ID
3.00inch stroke
425lbs or 450lbs
Pictures:

Item: 26" DH wheels (black preferred) - FOUND
Item:
Black 34EC headset - FOUND
Item:
8mm shock hardware, 26mm and 29mm width. standard 1/2inch eye - FOUND
Item:
ISCG03 chainguide - FOUND

Attachments

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Try www.tbe.com.au for cheap tyres.
I reckon I have a couple, but probably only 1/2 grip, and experience to post non folding.
I’ve got an Easton haven rear. Rim is pretty dinged up but was holding up when I removed it.

moorey

call me Mia
Easton is 28h now I think of it. What moron thought less spokes on a DH wheel was the go?
In DH casing, got 2.5 DHF and 2 x 2.4 DHR. All around 50-60% tread, maybe 70 on DHF.
Free if you want them.
No cranks sorry.

dh.demon

Likes Dirt
Easton is 28h now I think of it. What moron thought less spokes on a DH wheel was the go?
In DH casing, got 2.5 DHF and 2 x 2.4 DHR. All around 50-60% tread, maybe 70 on DHF.
Free if you want them.
No cranks sorry.
View attachment 366098View attachment 366099
At that price Moorey, i can't say no! It gets it started for him. If you're happy to box them and ship them, let me know the cost (send me a PM if you like)

I'll still be happy for a set of wheels but the kid wont be fussed... he was doing DH runs with no rear brake.... anything will be fine for him haha.

moorey

call me Mia
At that price Moorey, i can't say no! It gets it started for him. If you're happy to box them and ship them, let me know the cost (send me a PM if you like)

I'll still be happy for a set of wheels but the kid wont be fussed... he was doing DH runs with no rear brake.... anything will be fine for him haha.
I meant tyres free..but what the hey.
Wheel can be an emergency spare when you have a set. It’s got no right to still hold up, being more dent than rim, but was going strong. Hub seems good, but being straight pull 28 spoke 150mm it’s cuss all use to anyone to rebuild.
I’ll try to wrap them all up during the week. Would be $30 max I reckon.

dh.demon

Likes Dirt
I meant tyres free..but what the hey.
Wheel can be an emergency spare when you have a set. It’s got no right to still hold up, being more dent than rim, but was going strong. Hub seems good, but being straight pull 28 spoke 150mm it’s cuss all use to anyone to rebuild.
I’ll try to wrap them all up during the week. Would be $30 max I reckon.
My apologies, I read that wrong. I'll send you a message and you can let me know what you want for it.
Thanks

moorey

call me Mia
My apologies, I read that wrong. I'll send you a message and you can let me know what you want for it.
Thanks
I was being selfish, I’ll never use it. Came on a DH bike, pulled it off quickly. Already donated the front ages ago anyway.
Message me your address, I’ll send the wheel and tyres off and let you know the damage.

kip01

Likes Dirt
I've got some cranks fsa gravity light cranks 165mm and 83mm bb. also have some older e13 guides isg03

Last edited: