VIC Wtb 26” straight steerer

wooogy

Likes Dirt
Item- 26” forks like revelation to suit commencal 5.5 straight steerer
Location - aus
Price- fair price
Condition- looking for 140-160 mm straight steerer forks
A year ago a kid in town dad died suddenly of cancer so the town chipped in around $700 to build a a old commencall up - it has dodgy forks so the kid has saved up $300 for some new forks he loves revelations but open to anything can pick up melb syd to but post preferable

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Item- 26” forks like revelation to suit commencal 5.5 straight steerer
Location - aus
Price- fair price
Condition- looking for 140-160 mm straight steerer forks
A year ago a kid in town dad died suddenly of cancer so the town chipped in around $700 to build a a old commencall up - it has dodgy forks so the kid has saved up $300 for some new forks he loves revelations but open to anything can pick up melb syd to but post preferable
I'll go see what I part with from my collection.

Are you happy to source internals for a new old stock set of uppers/lowers? And what axle does the kid need?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

wooogy

Likes Dirt
15mm - probably wait for a complete set as he’s going away and not sure about sourcing internals thanks for your response planko

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
15mm - probably wait for a complete set as he’s going away and not sure about sourcing internals thanks for your response planko
I just went out and got photos for you too let me know if there is a change of mind

(These are only on offer for the young fella you're talking about, not a free for all. I'm not super keen to sell but can't resist a feel good story)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk