NSW WTB - 190x50 air shock

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I guess I won't close this thread...

I am resolved for now. But if anyone has a sexy 190x50(or 51) with a piggy back...hit m up!

@Litenbror pm me your phone number and I'll send you some pics tomorrow.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I guess I won't close this thread...

I am resolved for now. But if anyone has a sexy 190x50(or 51) with a piggy back...hit m up!

@Litenbror pm me your phone number and I'll send you some pics tomorrow.
This bump turned out to be what was need for FB to pony up the right shock. Found a RS Delux Select+ 190x45 which will be on its way tomorrow. Will still send you a message @pink poodle as you can't have too many spares.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Going to give this a kick back to the top...just in case there is something floating around with a piggy back? Sure I really don need that kind of shock on this bike but that doesn't mean I don't want that kind of shock on this bike...

andrew9

Likes Dirt
Before I do a listing, I've got a 190x45.

Copy from website.
Rock Shox Deluxe R, 190/45, hardware: shaft 40,0x8 mm/body25,0x8 mm, custom tune [1T ML F320]

Was fitted to my Focus Vice
Was always a good shock, not serviced in 4 years of regular riding though....
Comes with heaps of tokens, and a 'Gnar dog" token, the special shaped token that fits on the end for even more ramp.
Have one spare bushing as well, I didn't fit it because only one was worn, they come in a pair.

$150 posted?

Last edited:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I might have a ccdb air or Monarch Plus. Let me measure and check.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All these options! The bike this was for has a shock now. The other bike I could use these on was stolen and thrown in the harbour. I have one more...but I plan to sell it.

But I'm also a sucker!!! Nah I want to hoard, but should have deleted this thread. Will leave it here for a while in case anyone else wants one of these offerings.

Might be keen on the ccdba...just to wear on a necklace. They so good.

moorey

call me Mia
All these options! The bike this was for has a shock now. The other bike I could use these on was stolen and thrown in the harbour. I have one more...but I plan to sell it.

But I'm also a sucker!!! Nah I want to hoard, but should have deleted this thread. Will leave it here for a while in case anyone else wants one of these offerings.

Might be keen on the ccdba...just to wear on a necklace. They so good.
I’m one of the biggest CCDBA fans out there….but what bike? Nothing I could do, even custom tuning, could make the 190 play well with 140mm Five. The 216 on 160mm Alpine, beautiful. Just the combo of shock length/travel/SP wouldn’t work.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m one of the biggest CCDBA fans out there….but what bike? Nothing I could do, even custom tuning, could make the 190 play well with 140mm Five. The 216 on 160mm Alpine, beautiful. Just the combo of shock length/travel/SP wouldn’t work.
This thread was originally created to find a rear shock for my nuke proof rook frame. So the ccdba would be a bit of overkill.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You take that back!
You're right, I do need that much shock on the bike I currently ride to work! I'm glad you were here to open my eyes. Between the rain and trucks delivering to harbour redevelopment, some of the pot holes around here have become significant.

Price for ccdba please @Oddjob if it is the size I'm after? PM preferred.