WTB 150mm frames

wooogy

Likes Dirt
Item: 3 x med or large 26” frames 140-170mm frames
Location -Victoria or syd
Price - depending on condition
Extras- frames wanted no older than 09- knucklehead kid reversed car into pole with 3 old reigns on board

wooogy

Likes Dirt
$500 for $1000 payout in total - have good insurance kiddies- Moorey wanna buy a bent patriot?

moorey

call me Mia
$500 for $1000 payout in total - have good insurance kiddies- Moorey wanna buy a bent patriot?
I miss read that. I thought it meant it would somehow cost $1000 to replace all three bikes if you paid the excess. I think we both know the answer to the bent patriot question.

deano

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, I have a 2013 giant reign 2 frame, could sell it for $300 plus freight from Brisbane, would probably come to about $350. Do you need a shock too?

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I'm hoping to get a lighter frame for one of my boys, if a 2007(ish?) Specialized Bighit frame is of any interest that'll be going nice and cheap.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

wooogy

Likes Dirt
I'm hoping to get a lighter frame for one of my boys, if a 2007(ish?) Specialized Bighit frame is of any interest that'll be going nice and cheap.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
Sounds perfect for the guilty party pm when u get a chance

wooogy

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, I have a 2013 giant reign 2 frame, could sell it for $300 plus freight from Brisbane, would probably come to about $350. Do you need a shock too?

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk
Cheers probably looking at $350 tops including shock and shipping -

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I miss read that. I thought it meant it would somehow cost $1000 to replace all three bikes if you paid the excess. I think we both know the answer to the bent patriot question.
You'll use it as a door bell? Perhaps an air horn? Don't leave us hanging...