World Solo 24hr Champs Photos

ebuk

Likes Dirt
You should get a job with Sportograf. Amazing pics of the same standard they do.

Well done!

Matt Mead

Likes Bikes
You should get a job with Sportograf. Amazing pics of the same standard they do.

Well done!
Thanks mate,

Ive shot for Aurora images before. But shooting for yourself and just for the love is so different. So much freedom, with no expectations. My mates were racing so i got to shit talk in the pits, drink beer, get a decent sleep and took some happy snaps of whatever i wanted! Awesome weekend except for those damn thorns everywhere lol.

gixer7

Likes Dirt
I like that pic of Jess Douglas 3rd from the top. Not sure what you've done but it has an unreal kind of quality to it - if that makes sense?

Anti_Trainer

Likes Dirt
How slow was that bloke going in picture 7.
Everything is in focus, he needs to harden up that bloke I tell ya.

Very, very nice pics, thank you.

Newton

Likes Dirt
Pic 16 is awesome, I love the way you've composed the shot and how the laft side of the photo is softened

normdouglas

Likes Dirt
I agree. That would make a great mag cover.
Get in contact with Mick Ross from AMB!

Great work Matt. I've used your image on Jess' website and credited you with a link back. Please let me know if this is not appropriate.

Cheers

Machine

Likes Bikes
These pics are the best i've seen of any MTB event i've been in. The other so call experts don't capture the action like you have considering it is a high action sport.
How do we buy your collection??