woohoo!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just found out I have a staff meeting tonight for an hour! whats so woohoo about that? well then we get to go indoor go-karting for free! woohoo! i never been before so its sure to be a blast!

just thought id let you all know because......well.....cause i can! ;)

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Sounds interesting.... go-carting the shit just as long as its not those carts with like 5hp honda pump engines...

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Take your DH helmet if you can, those rentel ones are skank. Have fun mate, G Karts are siiiiick.

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well my woohoo is that my computer that I ain't had working since Feb is now working!! It wouldnt' boot off windows cd and I got my windows cd back and It booted straight away! Didn't realise how much I have missed my mp3's, and CS, and Q3RA and Just knowing a computer back to front soo well you can find anything within a matter of seconds!!!

oh, and 1.3amd on MSI K7t is alot faster than 800's stick of celery.. I mean 800 celeron :p

Turley

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahah CS is not evil! Mud is evil! The only game that you can truely become ADDICTED too casue, it isn't like cs, or Any other graphics game because all it is is text the areas are MASSIVE like, so big you will be pritty certain you will never enter every single room and, because it is so big, you never get bored. Alsways new things to find/do, Gods giving you new quests. PK fights.. I litterally had to go cold turkey on mud for about 2 months and yes, I did have withdrawl symtoms! But once I stopped my marks in every subject improved by a grade! :p

Mud (namely Forsakenlands). Bit like a forbidden fruit. Definately the best game ever invented, but also the most addictive and you realy have to watch your time playing it.

Ryan

Radministrator
I dunno about that, having lived on college at uni for 2 years (with a free 100mbit/s network connecting about 3500 residents) I've seen some people become seriously hopeless CS addicts (known in our lingo as "grabins") We had a mate living with us last year (ex-college resident) who lived his life by three 8 hour shifts, 8 hours work, 8 hours CS, 8 hours sleep a day, it was kind of worrying.

G

TRANSLATION -
AS IF YOU WOULD PLAY CS (counterstrike) you newbie?

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
jibblies said:
ive had a real bad go-karting accident, pana should remember very well... :evil: :twisted:
it gew back, of course... like i said it would :)

Doogs

Likes Bikes
i t-boned another fella, and i bent the chassis of the cart. i kept driving coos the d1psh17 in the pitts said she'll be right. i ended up grinding half of the chassis away. i shall never foget the fountains of sparks. :)
*relishes in memories*

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Doogs said:
i t-boned another fella, and i bent the chassis of the cart. i kept driving coos the d1psh17 in the pitts said she'll be right. i ended up grinding half of the chassis away. i shall never foget the fountains of sparks. :)
*relishes in memories*
woah, bent the chassis, did you have to pay for any damages?
j00 4|23 4 |-|4|2|)(0|23 g0 |<4|273|2