Women, etc.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Another week on and I'm still on a fair old emotional rollercoaster....

To be honest, the trans thing flipped me out a fair bit; I like guys because they're guys, and that fluid gender identity shit is more complicated than my already messed-up head can handle. So after some internal debate I felt that in a physical sense my involvement with J had gone as far as it could go. So I made the difficult decision to end that side of it, but if possible keep a channel of friendship open

Problem is that due to similar psychological problems (his are more complex than mine, and mine are bad enough!), I really empathise with J, and still care about him. Just between you & me, it's really fucking hard to break up with someone you still care about, even when it wasn't that serious. :( That made me feel like a fair old shithead, and I flipped out a bit again as my brain took off on an irrational guilt trip. The final, brief chat we had, he assured me that I'm not a shithead, and that everything is OK, so that eased part of my mind, but there is still the "oh fuck, it really is over this time" side of things, and I'm likely to never see a guy I hold a fondness for ever again. And that hurts.
So here we are almost 12 months to the day since shit went really sideways... J and I exchanged New Year pleasantries, but nothing since then until recently when he made contact again. I'm happy he has, because despite how messy things have been over the years, I've always empathised with him. The past has been too turbulent to even think about a full-on relationshit, but a friendly reconnection is A Good Thing. :)

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Relationships are always in a constant state of evolution/change whether you're together or apart. This is both a good and a bad thing but if you keep that in mind I find it makes relationships easier. Hope it goes well.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
So here we are almost 12 months to the day since shit went really sideways... J and I exchanged New Year pleasantries, but nothing since then until recently when he made contact again. I'm happy he has, because despite how messy things have been over the years, I've always empathised with him. The past has been too turbulent to even think about a full-on relationshit, but a friendly reconnection is A Good Thing. :)
You can't cook a cabbage twice. Don't do it to yourself.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner

Best advice I was given after 4 years of a tumultuous relationship in my early 20s. It wasn't until a few years later that I had realised the bullet I had dodged, it left a path of destruction everywhere it went, even ripped her own brother off.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Best advice I was given after 4 years of a tumultuous relationship in my early 20s. It wasn't until a few years later that I had realised the bullet I had dodged, it left a path of destruction everywhere it went, even ripped her own brother off.
You dated Melissa Caddick?

Flow-Rider

Burner
You dated Melissa Caddick?

More or less, just a lot dumber. I haven't had any contact for more than 25 years, but the last I heard was that the BF was a jail bird. The brother was still a good friend of mine at the time when she shafted him, her new partner after me vacated the home they lived in together and her brother moved in paying half the rent. The house was rented in the old BF's name, and she kept all the money the brother gave to her and spent it instead of paying the rent. The poor brother was at home doing his own thing and the real estate agent knocks on the door, gives him an eviction letter for non-payment of rent.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Yes you can...first steam it down soft, he flash fry it to caramlise.

I've lost count how many times this cabbage has been cooked, but somehow there is still something left....
Do what makes you happy ducky. We don't get enough time to not be enjoying it as much as possible. I had an almighty one-off rollercoaster that went for about 14 years. It fucked up a lot of other things along the way and left me totally destroyed at the end. But I enjoyed the journey.

Reheat that cabbage!