Women, etc.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yes you can...first steam it down soft, he flash fry it to caramlise.

Do what makes you happy ducky. We don't get enough time to not be enjoying it as much as possible. I had an almighty one-off rollercoaster that went for about 14 years. It fucked up a lot of other things along the way and left me totally destroyed at the end. But I enjoyed the journey.

Reheat that cabbage!
Poodle, this scene was specifically written for you.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Pffft. I'll debunk this one sir.

We all know that paper mache falls apart at the first hint of moisture.
Ask any first grade kid in book parade with a paper mache hat that got caught in the rain.

Her foot was clearly taken by aliens for cloning since, well......
View attachment 395030
Life is stranger then fiction, let’s let our imaginations run wild

Could have had foot removed by a vet, then the
foot’s been hacked at to hide a surgical cut, then it’s heave ho into the big blue hoping it’s found, which it was.

No ones out looking for her now.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
I'll dip my toes in here... good riddance to Caddick - she has no sole, although it wasn't your archetypical disappearance.

Apparently the police were a bit sceptical when the body part was found too. Someone rang in to say "I'm on the beach with a swollen foot" and the operator responded with "yeah right, in ya dreams mate...".

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
So here we are almost 12 months to the day since shit went really sideways... J and I exchanged New Year pleasantries, but nothing since then until recently when he made contact again. I'm happy he has, because despite how messy things have been over the years, I've always empathised with him. The past has been too turbulent to even think about a full-on relationshit, but a friendly reconnection is A Good Thing. :)
Bumping mostly in response to the other related thread that started from not finding this one, but my little saga has an epi-epilogue......

After another lengthy break, earlier this year J randomly messaged me with suggestions of resuming intimacy. I thought long & hard (there may well be a double entendre there ;)) about it, but radio silence resumed from his/its end soon after, and nothing eventuated. Advice from here about overcooking cabbages came back to me, and I finally decided to cut all ties for good and after one, this time definitely final and quite civilised chat, deleteted all contacts and message streams. It took me a long time to realise that although we have similar emotional problems, and I still empathise with him (it?) and hope he finds his path in life, we're simply too different to be able to make a proper thing happen. The rollercoaster still has a few lumps on its runout, and in some ways I do miss J, but on the flip side there are aspects that I'm really glad to leave behind me and overall I know that I'm mentally better off on my own.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Bumping mostly in response to the other related thread that started from not finding this one, but my little saga has an epi-epilogue......

After another lengthy break, earlier this year J randomly messaged me with suggestions of resuming intimacy. I thought long & hard (there may well be a double entendre there ;)) about it, but radio silence resumed from his/its end soon after, and nothing eventuated. Advice from here about overcooking cabbages came back to me, and I finally decided to cut all ties for good and deleteted all contacts and message streams. It took me a long time to realise that although we have similar emotional problems, and I still empathise with him (it?) and hope he finds his path in life, we're simply too different to be able to make a proper thing happen. The rollercoaster still has a few lumps on its runout, and in some ways I do miss J, but on the flip side there are aspects that I'm really glad to leave behind me and overall I know that I'm mentally better off on my own.
Nobody needs a messy overcooked cabbage that has been re-heated too many times, and in any case now identifies as a durian.
Good call Duckmeister ;)