Wombat track status

ScooterXC

Likes Dirt
rode it on Tuesday night.
first ride back from a fractured hand! Forgot just how awesome this mountain biking is :p
pretty bloody wet though.. lets just say my white shoes were not white by the end of the ride
while the youies are closed Wombat and Forest look like the places to be!

Stons

Likes Dirt
rode it on Tuesday night.
first ride back from a fractured hand! Forgot just how awesome this mountain biking is :p
pretty bloody wet though.. lets just say my white shoes were not white by the end of the ride
while the youies are closed Wombat and Forest look like the places to be!
Did you brake your hand riding? Just curious because I had the same injury last year and was off the mountain bike for about 6 weeks

Timmy!!!

Likes Dirt
Yeah, he broke it riding. Didn't seem to hold him up on Tuesday, though.

I second Scooter's comments: after weeks on the road bike I couldn't believe how much fun it was to be back on the MTB. Thank God for that. I was starting to question my sexuality after riding with roadies so much.

Russell...360

Likes Dirt
Track Conditions

Any trails condition update available?
thnaks
We had a few showers over the week but it should be good, the club are out there working now.

The sun is out and looks like its clearing up.
Should be good racing next weekend.
If your looking for new tracks near wombat track come check out the race next weekend.

mtb101

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We had a few showers over the week but it should be good, the club are out there working now.

The sun is out and looks like its clearing up.
Should be good racing next weekend.
If your looking for new tracks near wombat track come check out the race next weekend.
what's the race up there next weekend.

Russell...360

Likes Dirt
Wombat track is closed until 20th June

Hi all,
we are getting ready for the Mountain Challange Enduro race this weekend so wombat track is closed until the 20th june.
If you want to ride it come race on the 19th.
cheers
Russ

DbD

Likes Bikes
Current status?

Howdy,

I'm thinking of heading out tomorrow - is the track ridable? I don't want to ride it if I'm going to do any damage or it its overly wet/muddy, etc.

Cheers
Rich

shakes

Likes Dirt
I'll be down that way tomorrow and wouldnt mind going for a ride.

Is it a rideable mud fest or a no go zone because of possible damage to the trails?

beeza

Likes Bikes
are the trails rideable at the moment??

looking at heading out tomorrow but there has been some rain in the last 24 hours?

fergo

Likes Dirt
A friend rode it on Thursday (27/10) and said it was very wet. After yesterdays rain, I'd stay away.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
are the trails rideable at the moment??

looking at heading out tomorrow but there has been some rain in the last 24 hours?
If you have a look around out there, you might stumble upon some trails that tend to cope with the weather a bit better.

Not giving an exact location, but theres better stuff out there...

sidetrack

Likes Dirt
Everything except the main wombat loop is ok. So all the mount stuff and any of the side loops off wombat. Also the pines or the Duel and Mtn Challenge tracks are fine as well.

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
Houdy ya'll. How are the conditions out at Woodend? Particularly the Wombat loop? Has it had a chance to dry out or is it still somewhere best avoided? I havn't been there for some time and I'd like to ride it but not at the risk of damaging the trails!