Product Review Wolf Tooth 104 BCD Elliptical Drop-Stop Chainring from Mountain Bikes Direct

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I was thinking about doing a review of mtn bike specific padded underwear. Once I've put the review up for appraisal just send me a PM from the next member in-line to review the undies & I'll mail 'em on to you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I was thinking about doing a review of mtn bike specific padded underwear. Once I've put the review up for appraisal just send me a PM from the next member in-line to review the undies & I'll mail 'em on to you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've got the address for a bloke in Buninyong...

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Not just aimed at Swaz but what pattern do you use for buying parts if you think all reviews on websites are total load of bullshit?
Well until I was pointed to Rotorburn , I usually took a gamble on things . Some worked some didn`t , part of the learning process , I guess , but expensive . So when I`m looking for product I generally search Rotorburn pretty hard to see if someone else has used it and what they thought which I see as , and I`ll term it like this for want of better words , " real people " have used it and it performed good / bad and that influences my decision on a product . Dozers review on this will make me try one cause I know he is all about the down so if he says it made him climb easier then thats good enough for me .

Mr Moore once sent me a NW ring to try so I could work out what gearing I wanted or if I even liked it , for which I was grateful and that made me convert to 1X , otherwise I would not have done it .

Keep the reviews coming Dozer , hopefully someday I can add to them .

dunndog

Eats Squid
Hers a little tid bit of info regarding these particular rings.. as they are threaded, they are not compatible with any crank spiders that the screw is installed from the rear or inside on, such as my M8000 xt's. From the front or outside, they simply do away with those pesky threaded inserts, but the other way around and you won't be able to use a threaded ring as you can't pass through 2 threads and pinch it up tight. Which makes this particular brand incompatible. I did do a quick search but couldn't find a slip through option, happy to be proven wrong though...

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Hers a little tid bit of info regarding these particular rings.. as they are threaded, they are not compatible with any crank spiders that the screw is installed from the rear or inside on, such as my M8000 xt's. From the front or outside, they simply do away with those pesky threaded inserts, but the other way around and you won't be able to use a threaded ring as you can't pass through 2 threads and pinch it up tight. Which makes this particular brand incompatible. I did do a quick search but couldn't find a slip through option, happy to be proven wrong though...
I have a One Up Components oval ring on my XT cranks.