Wiggle and CRC

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So wiggle will buy CRC apparently... interesting. I know Wiggle got some big cash injection a couple of years ago, and CRC seem to have been struggling a bit.

Misplaced

Formerly Unfit
It's quite the rumour. If true, will it have the same impact on rider happiness as the Wiggle and High5 merger did on childrens programming? We wait and see...

Calvin27

Eats Squid
No difference to me. CRC has been getting lower and lower on my shopping sites. Wiggle has limited mtb stuff. Nowadays, my spend is much more spread out across, Evans, PBK, Merlin and ze Germans.

stirk

Burner
Wiggle and their website are shite.

If they do buy CRC they should keep the CRC brand or at the very least their stock and site theme.

Jim Junkie

Used to sell drugs, now he just takes them
No difference to me. CRC has been getting lower and lower on my shopping sites. Wiggle has limited mtb stuff. Nowadays, my spend is much more spread out across, Evans, PBK, Merlin and ze Germans.
MTB Direct, Pushys and ze Germans (Bikediscount.de) for me. Same deal though, over the last year or 2 I've been moving away from CRC & Wiggle wherever possible. The price gap to justify the wait, limited range and O/S component seemed to whittle away until it wasn't there anymore for me.

jarrod839

Banned
Hopefully it becomes a good thing, as with everyone else the only thing i buy now from CRC is my tyres as they are the only mob that sell them at the cheapest rate.
Buy everything else from pushys and MTB direct as prices are same or cheaper and supporting a australian business.

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
MTB Direct, Pushys and ze Germans (Bikediscount.de) for me. Same deal though, over the last year or 2 I've been moving away from CRC & Wiggle wherever possible. The price gap to justify the wait, limited range and O/S component seemed to whittle away until it wasn't there anymore for me.
Yeah, someone in Aus needs to start stocking Hope stuff at similar prices....

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
same thoughts as most here, i started out using wiggle when i was getting into the sport, nowadays mtbd, pushys and my contacts in LBS's are my first port of call, I have occasionally nabbed some bits from the US but our exch rate is shite atm.

I have been using Pushy's for the last year. I have only ever had one issue and the part was replaced within a few days. The service and delivery times are spot on. The more we can use the local stockists then hopefully the more ability they have to get a bigger range to whet our appetites.

.....Wiggle Chain....

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
And now Wiggle themselves may be acquired by the same company that owns ProBikeShop