Why I don't ride road anymore

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
However, after heavy scrutiny from Justice David Boddice, her application was adjourned to give her legal team, which was on the verge of abandoning the application, time to regroup.

Lol, sounds like it's going well. She's proper fucked.

I used to avoid riding in Adelaide during the Clipsal after several near misses, notably a WRX trying to run me off the road on Pirie Street. Combination of feral Clipsal cunts taking over the CBD then road raging over all the road closures their race was causing made for a pretty bad vibe.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I used to avoid riding in Adelaide during the Clipsal after several near misses, notably a WRX trying to run me off the road on Pirie Street. Combination of feral Clipsal cunts taking over the CBD then road raging over all the road closures their race was causing made for a pretty bad vibe.
Gets worse these days, 10,000 interstate riders come over for the Tour Down Under, ride everywhere in a peloton... get all the SA drivers revved up and ready to kill.

Then a week later they close off half the city for the Clipsal 500, now everyone is really fekking angry.

Kill all fucking cyclists :oops: and if they are in a kerbed bike lane or footpath, throw your West End stubbie at them.