Who's your favourite funnyman/woman or comedian?

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
sammy boy said:
rodney rude is THE best

yeah.
im lookin for a song of his if anybodycan help me.
i think its called,
"i wanna be a FU#@in builder when i grow up"
if any body can help it would be great.
also as far as comedians go,
i went and saw the umbilical brothers live and they made me laugh like i had neva laughed b4.

hehe

barney

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dave Chappelle all the way

Pretty Mistake said:
"im rick james bitch"
DAMMIT. i can't beleive i was beaten to to (well i can, this is 6 pages into a thread) but that was on my mind ever sice i read the title...

Dave Chappelle is easily my favourite comedian. I love racial humour.

other classics have to include:
-the niggar family "... i know how forgetful you niggars can be when it comes to payin' your bills."
-"who the hell is NIck Cannon!? 'He's hilarious'... Fuck you son!"

-The Black White Supremeciset => "...Chinese, with thier kung fu, and thier chang-chang chong talk. I can't understand you. go back to your own country. white power" (sorry for racism, but the skit is very funny)

-"BLACK GALLAGHER BITCH" (similar to the "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH"

-The World series of Dice is quite funny too.

- The trading spouses skit is hilarious aswell "I'm from the street's man... G G G G Get your ass in the car..!"

0- When keepin' it real goes wrong- they are all hilarious. (so are the mad real world skits)

and finally "Samual Jackson beer" -> "how's it taste mother fucker!?"

lukethedork

Likes Bikes
chris rock

Hmm for stand up? I personally like Chris Rock... But for movies? I don't even know anymore. I think the person who makes me laugh the most is Jim Carrey. But he has lost his talent in his new movies =/ i guess what i'm saying is that Jim Carrey's alto ego (Ace Ventura) is my faviroute =)

Atomizer

Likes Dirt
Carl Barron and Ricky Gervais (David Brent from The Office) get the nod.

If you haven't seen the 2 Ricky Gervais Live DVD's 'Animals' and 'Politics' find them now. Absolutley piss funny.

Attachments

Last edited:

ScottD

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dave hughs, carl barron would have to be the best comedians, got barl barrons DVD, funny

Dave Hughs- everything that he says.
Jimeoin-" "
8.30 sunday night, channel ten, comedy festival. TV that stops the nation.

Snowy

Likes Dirt
Carl Barron has to be my fav at the moment. His DVD is hilairious, too many pieces to mention :D

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Chris Rock - check him out, very funny dude. I would also say Robin Williams and Eddie Murphy (back in the day - "Delirious" and other cool shizzae.

MasterOfReality

After forever
turtle muncha said:
yeah.
im lookin for a song of his if anybodycan help me.
i think its called,
"i wanna be a FU#@in builder when i grow up"
if any body can help it would be great.
also as far as comedians go,
i went and saw the umbilical brothers live and they made me laugh like i had neva laughed b4.

hehe

barney
That builder song about the little kid is by Kevin Bloody Wilson.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
Chris rock's gotta have been one of the best MTV Music Award's host's, didnt hold back at all.

"This is crazy, we got J-lo down here, P Diddy right over here, Then the Olsen Twin's just here, so R Kelly's gotta be all the way up the back!"

stylinruss

Likes Dirt
Hell yeah,
Dave Chappelle
Check my sig,
"Why CharlieMurphy, Why?!!!"

Pretty Mistake said:
thats from delirious :D

i was waiting for someone to mention him... i was scrolling down going.. uh wtf... WHY HAS HE NOT BEEN MENTIONED!!! also i love dave chapplle...

"im rick james bitch"