Who knows someone who did pulled the trigger on a purchase like this?

bigdamo

Likes Dirt
Plus have a look at the second hand E-mtb market all those people with money to burn and stuck within a 5km range of home during covid lockdowns went out and bought MTB especially E-Mtbs and dogs now there getting rid of them.

Doggo prices are coming back down to a more affordable price now.

bigdamo

Likes Dirt
"
Who knows someone who did pulled the trigger on a purchase like this?

I do.The old bloke who consistently passes me in the RNP like I'm standing still. Took me awhile to work out he was on an rather expensive E-Mtb.

Jpez

Down on the left!
The title of this thread must be giving poor Ducky a conniption fit. Insert the word ‘Sram’ in there and I think it would have him looking for the nearest bridge.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
You’re doing it wrong. You need to buy a Porsche SUV and the matching bike to go on the roof.

good to see Crank Brothers are still getting life out of a shit wheel design that will fold under the weight of an e-bike even more quickly that they normally do...

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
My entire riding group back in Hobart bought these essentially. I had to give up there is zero hope of keeping up with people on e-bikes in Hobart. Conversely I stopped riding because of it. I'm now back in Perth and hoping to get back into riding again as the people I rode with don't have e-bikes.