Who has coiled a Prophet

safreek

Yeah look, that Radium is definitely going to be shite. But 200x50/57 is a super common shock size, you should have no diffculty getting a decent condition DPX2 or Monarch Plus in that size for <$300. Then you know it will fit, you can easily adjust the spring rate without having to fork out $$ for different springs trying to find the sweet spot, and you'll be able to make use of the adjustable geo settings too.

Or just buy whatever random shit coil you can find, angle grind down the swingarm to make it fit and butcher an old classic frame you've been hankering after for years. Up to you.
Yeah man, it's rare that I take advice even when I ask for it, but, from all the comments it appears that air is the way to go. I just like coils I guess because all the air shock I have had were pretty old and uncool looking. Shall have a look for a decent reservoir (dog :p) shock to buy. Offers welcome

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I had to look that one up , not being an afficionado of fine music I didnt know they were members of iron Maiden

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Dont you hate it when you ask a perfectly sensible question and someone goes off on a tangent ?
I caught it from Moorey ?

safreek

Yeah look, that Radium is definitely going to be shite. But 200x50/57 is a super common shock size, you should have no diffculty getting a decent condition DPX2 or Monarch Plus in that size for <$300. Then you know it will fit, you can easily adjust the spring rate without having to fork out $$ for different springs trying to find the sweet spot, and you'll be able to make use of the adjustable geo settings too.

Or just buy whatever random shit coil you can find, angle grind down the swingarm to make it fit and butcher an old classic frame you've been hankering after for years. Up to you.
Well, all sorted. Not a fox but it seems like it will be better than the radium.