Whisky!

Oddjob

Can hench anywhere any time
Cracked into this last night for a mates b'day.

Even the box is a work of art.

]
What was the douche factor?

(Douche factor = appearance of product/performance of product. Anything less than one is not douche.)

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

Oddjob

Can hench anywhere any time
Tbh, probably wasted on my uneducated palate, my usual go to is Balvenie 12 but this was a definite step up...will taste again.
Balvenie 12 is a solid benchmark.

Royal Salute has a douche factor of 1. It delivers what it promises.

Lagavulin is a douche factor of 0.5. Ordinary bottle, great drink.

Vintage Chombard is a douche factor of 2. Fancy grenadine with a really fancy bottle.

Remy Martin XO is a douche factor of 5 just because it tastes so awful, but promises so much.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
The Lagavulin came out as well but it's just not my cuppa, had one and went back to the Speysides.

We tried a few others as well (bottled whisky cocktails) which went down well even with the non-whisky drinkers, will get the details.

Any surfer or coastal resident should also get onto the Hedricks Neptunia...undertones of kelp in gin, sounds horrid but works surprisingly well.

pink poodle

aka stickchops
Too many good drinks come in shit packaging. By the time they start asking over $100 it's time to put some effort into the design!

Chambord is delicious and nothing like grenadine. They also have 10/10 packaging. I worked in a bottle shop a while back in the lead up to mother's Day...with that beautiful packaging and easy price it was an easy sale.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
I happened to see it when I was looking for whisky that is actually good and doesn't taste like someone smoked bongs through it.
Highland and Speyside for me.
Still $142 online.
Checked Coles.com.au today, bought two bottles and at the checkout it was 10% off Woohoo, $122 a bottle, thank you again @Freediver. One for me and one for my business partner