Which tyres do you prefer and why

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If I was wealthy it would be XB 351, if I had even small wealth it would be a charger 6 or 8, 6 pack would be nice.
Sold a 318 charger for peanuts back in the day.
Had a mate with a GT XY in the mid 80s who was asking 15G, how we all laughed:eek: we're not laughing any more
What about a Lambo with a 351?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
What about the Mazda Roadpacer AP...?
So you're not a Mazda Parkway Rotary 26 fan?

[EDIT:] Having owned a HZ previously, I kinda like the Roadpacer. There is (at least) one over here too, someone privately imported one.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Mate tried a Pirelli Scorpion Enduro S and said it had amazing grip.

Putting more powerful petrol engines in cars is futile.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I've got to say I do prefer an Ardent on the rear to the Aggressor I'm running at the moment.

Corners just as well, just as fast, but more grip in a straight line, stopping and going.
The Ardent is a great rear tyre. Spins fast, lasts for a long time and great on most trails.
I wouldn't want one on the front though.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
The Ardent is a great rear tyre. Spins fast, lasts for a long time and great on most trails.
I wouldn't want one on the front though.
Before the Avanti got stolen it had Ardent 2.2 r 2.4 f. They went OK on dry Stromlo especially when converted to tubeless.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Before the Avanti got stolen it had Ardent 2.2 r 2.4 f. They went OK on dry Stromlo especially when converted to tubeless.
You are man for great courage and bike handling skills :) I bet Ardent's on both wheels must have went like hell.

Ardents remind me a bit of an ye old snakebelly.