Which tyres do you prefer and why

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, starting off with DHF up front and Ardent rear - will swap the Ardent out with an HRII for comparison. But I suspect that I'll prefer the Ardent for reduced rolling resistance.
Think that will be a good combo, actually plan the same on the rear of mine for dry conditions. At the moment a very worn hr2 gets faster rolling duties on the rear.

moorey

call me Mia
I really like worn HRIIs on the rear.
Again, not really knowing your terrain, sounds about right if anything like the You Yangs. Bald aggressor is excellent there, as is old SS. Just need a strong casing for the rocks, but knobs are useless, and bald rolls better.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Try a Joe Rogan podcast then...

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
lol, no thanks, I got a life.

I also created/hosted a pretty successful podcast myself a few years back (still running, but I've handed it over to a coms team after it started attracting sponsors and guests way too senior for me) and if I took more than 3 mins to be into the thick of the discussion, our drop off rate would be huuuge. Granted, our audience was of a professional nature, not a sport/hobby/comedy based publication.

That's me with my own horn \/

Litenbror

Eats Squid

I also created/hosted a pretty successful podcast myself a few years back (still running, but I've handed it over to a coms team after it started attracting sponsors and guests way too senior for me) and if I took more than 3 mins to be into the thick of the discussion, our drop off rate would be huuuge. Granted, our audience was of a professional nature, not a sport/hobby/comedy based publication.

View attachment 386301
Bwahaha I think I'm subscribed to that particular podcast, has lost some credibility now.

moorey

call me Mia

View attachment 386301
You’ve lost weight.
Although something like this would be more suitable for the You Yangs sandpit at the moment:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Accurate