Which Mobile service provider are you with.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
You can gift it to family/friends who are also with Belong. So for example, I don't use much mobile data as I'm often home and use the wifi, but my husband is away from the house more so uses more mobile data. I can gift it to him if he looks to be running low.
Do you have to actively do so? My partner and I have two Telstra plans ($65/180GB) on the same account and it just rolls them together so we share 360GB all up.

Overkill in most instances but wanted to have full Telstra network - was previously on Optus and found it mostly good except the times I needed to be able to rely on my phone (i.e., MTBing solo) were the times it would most reliably not have coverage. Looked at Belong etc but they're on a slightly restricted version of the Telstra network too.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Do you have to actively do so? My partner and I have two Telstra plans ($65/180GB) on the same account and it just rolls them together so we share 360GB all up.
Yeah, have to do it manually. That's great that you can share the data.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Using Moose Mobile on the Optus network. Was $16.80 for 20GB/month (promotional for a year). Looks like their data caps have changed, so I should try dropping down to 12GB when I'm less lazy.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I have found iinet's customer service to be worse than useless. I would stay away
(for internet - I assume that for your mobile CS, you would be talking to the same idiots from a random overseas callcentre)

Amaysim for mobile has been good and reliable. can't speak for their more remote country coverage ( i think they use optus towers??)
Customer service was polite, although I found the super strong Phillipino accents of the callcentre staff a bit hard to follow at times, and I'm pretty good with all kinds of accented english.
Absolutely matches my experience. Iinet somehow deleted my landline phone number, and reallocated someone else's number to my line. Repeated calls to their "service" centre to restore my number drew blanks, and they couldn't even tell what number they'd given me. When my internet disappeared, they were similarly useless, but to cut a bit of slack I suspect the NBN "techs" who did the connection in my street stuffed something up, 'cos that's when it dropped out. Soon after I gave them the arse completely.

Mobile had been on Virgin, but when they shut down I had to go elsewhere. Looked at a few and Amaysim ticked the most boxes for me, so went with them. $20/m for 25GB which banks, and unlimited calls & texts. Yes, they're on the Optus network, which can get a bit flaky in the sticks, but generally not bad.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Absolutely matches my experience. Iinet somehow deleted my landline phone number, and reallocated someone else's number to my line. Repeated calls to their "service" centre to restore my number drew blanks, and they couldn't even tell what number they'd given me. When my internet disappeared, they were similarly useless, but to cut a bit of slack I suspect the NBN "techs" who did the connection in my street stuffed something up, 'cos that's when it dropped out. Soon after I gave them the arse completely.

Mobile had been on Virgin, but when they shut down I had to go elsewhere. Looked at a few and Amaysim ticked the most boxes for me, so went with them. $20/m for 25GB which banks, and unlimited calls & texts. Yes, they're on the Optus network, which can get a bit flaky in the sticks, but generally not bad.
With me it was some utter barbed wire dildo at iinet ordering the disconnection of our copper landline before we had NBN actually installed.
To say I was angry, would have been a woeful understatement.
my then liberalshitstain federal MP's staffer was actually useful in putting me in touch with an NBN escalation team, who sorted the installation of NBN, and had their people put the cable where we suggested would cause minimum disruption and zero ripping up of concrete, unlike the useless cunts sent out via iinet, who visited several times over a period of months, and kept suggesting stupid ways to route the cable from the kerb to the house.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You can gift it to family/friends who are also with Belong. So for example, I don't use much mobile data as I'm often home and use the wifi, but my husband is away from the house more so uses more mobile data. I can gift it to him if he looks to be running low.
Exactly.