Which Mobile service provider are you with.

curmi

Likes Bikes
I am on a Telstra plan $120ish a month which is ridiculous and want to downgrade .

thinking a sim only plan but not sure with who
Telstra is $60 sim only
iiNet is $20 month (anyone with iiNet)
I don’t need a phone .

I scared to change to iiNet then the coverage and internet web speed will be horrible

many one with a network that’s cheap as chips and still very good coverage and plan

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
What do you need with the plan? Edit: as in, unlimited calls/SMS, "x" amount of data?

I'm with Belong, on the Telstra network. It's $25 a month for 20GB mobile data that accumulates. BYO phone.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I am on a Telstra plan $120ish a month which is ridiculous and want to downgrade .

thinking a sim only plan but not sure with who
Telstra is $60 sim only
iiNet is $20 month (anyone with iiNet)
I don’t need a phone .

I scared to change to iiNet then the coverage and internet web speed will be horrible

many one with a network that’s cheap as chips and still very good coverage and plan
I have found iinet's customer service to be worse than useless. I would stay away
(for internet - I assume that for your mobile CS, you would be talking to the same idiots from a random overseas callcentre)

Amaysim for mobile has been good and reliable. can't speak for their more remote country coverage ( i think they use optus towers??)
Customer service was polite, although I found the super strong Phillipino accents of the callcentre staff a bit hard to follow at times, and I'm pretty good with all kinds of accented english.

curmi

Likes Bikes
I been with iiNet internet for over 8 years and offering discount sim only plans .
I don’t make many calls or txt
I use at least 15-22gb a month
Ooo yea maybe belong is the one if they use Telstra network. Been happy with Telstra

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Does it have to be a plan? I do Telstra prepaid where I get 60Gb over 6 months for $150. I'm not a huge user of data though so 10Gb a month is plenty for me, but wont be enough for some people.

curmi

Likes Bikes
Does it have to be a plan? I do Telstra prepaid where I get 60Gb over 6 months for $150. I'm not a huge user of data though so 10Gb a month is plenty for me, but wont be enough for some people.
Can be sim only but yeah need at least 20gb

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I'm using the Woolworths sim only for $30/month and it's pretty good. Uses the Telstra network and I get 10% off one grocery shop each month, which with a family of 4 easily covers the $30.

Switch

huskier headed gent
I'm using the Woolworths sim only for $30/month and it's pretty good. Uses the Telstra network and I get 10% off one grocery shop each month, which with a family of 4 easily covers the $30.
Another vote for the Woolworths plans, they were the cheapest before we even discovered the 10% off a shop each month which really brings it into a league of it's own for a family that spends heaps on food.

indica

Serial flasher
Boost - full Telstra network (no 5g) $200 140gb for 12 months.
Beats (for me)
Belong - full Telstra network (no 5g) $25 per month and 20gb.
depends how much data you need but boost goes well

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Migrated from Internode (grandfathered Optus) to Southern Phone company (Optus).

Haven't had any real issues so far. Plan is currently $15/mo.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Aldimobile via the Telstra Wholesale network. I just do PAYG in $25 batches (each last a year) and then a $95/year 200GB data plan that both banks and auto recharges...last year I spent $160 all up

Minlak

custom titis
Boost you get Full Telstra 4G
Aldi you get cut down Telstra Network

I have one phone on each - We pay $45/mth for 2 services on Aldi for 22gb each shared and accrues
Boost we pay $300 for the year each service for 260gb

All unlimited calls and text

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
$125 a month Optus plan. About $45-50 of that is phone payment as I usually get the flagship Samsung phone.
My plan is high so I can get free unlimited calls to mobiles/landlines in Ireland and UK.

Been with Optus for 20yrs apart from a 6 month mistake with Vodafail.

They usually look after me with a 4-6 month early swap over to the newest top end phone and waive the outstanding phone payments.

Funnily none of my details were compromised in their data theft.