where are the emerald dh tracks?

kofler

Likes Bikes
i was just wondering if any of the "unknown" dh track up in emerald are any good. Does anyone have any photos of footage of the track and also how do you get there. feel free to private message me with information.

cheers michael

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There used to be a few short tracks cutting down the steep bits in Emerald Lake Park, even had some small north shore features over fallen trees etc, but these tracks have gone along time ago, I remember riding some about 10 years ago. Not sure if that's what you're refering to. If there is a decent DH trail in my backyard I'd love to know.

kofler

Likes Bikes
yeh those were the tracks i was talking about. so they are not around anymore. is there any others around like that that u now of?

cheers michael

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Probably cross country, I can organise a time and show you where they are if you want? Haver ridden the for a while and some if them were trashed when some fire breaks were made

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok what would you class the type of track then? freeride, am, cross country?

cheers michael
I've ridden most of the tracks in Wrights on my XTC hardtail. Definitely cross country and fireroad terrain. There used to be a little singletrack I knew of but it got destroyed last time they backburned the area a few years ago.

kofler

Likes Bikes
Probably cross country, I can organise a time and show you where they are if you want? Haver ridden the for a while and some if them were trashed when some fire breaks were made
thank but if it is cross country i might give it a miss, im just keen on going down the hills

thanks michael