When did the wording 'Analogue Bike' become a mainstream term?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
So does "analogue bike" with electronic shifting constitute e-bike? There's an electronic stuff on it. Or should I say it involves battery...
This is a very good question.

Would it make it hybrid? Oh wait, that one is already taken.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a fat bike , a path bike , an old bike some more in the back shed and an e-mtb , which is commonly referred to as the ‘dirty bike ‘ or the ‘ why don’t you see if it’s charged and ride it ‘ bike

I like all bikes ( bike-curious ? ) , but have become a little lazier since buying another Motorcycle , which makes all versions of pedal bikes seem like a lot of hard work .

I did see someone on a trigger powered ‘ pedal bike ‘ ripping down the street on Sunday , later the nice policeman was discussing his payment plan and recovery of said ‘ push bike ‘ from state authorities ……

it made me forget about naming bikes as acoustic , analogue , boomer scooter ( which yes I’m stealing too ! ) and realising dickheads are dickheads no matter the transport choice .

discofrank

Likes Dirt
I don't mind brifter too much I mean they are a mix of brake and shifter (if we are talking about the same thing) having said that I said goodbye to my only brifter bike and two regular bikes (MTB's) and a BMX, making way for an incoming Transition Relay, does that have a different name battery in and battery out? What about battery in and flat?
in the motorbike world there is a "clake" a clutch and brake combined

and a relay.. i hate you ! i am tempted to sell both the sentinel and zerode to fund a relay

Coopz

Likes Dirt
So does "analogue bike" with electronic shifting constitute e-bike? There's an electronic stuff on it. Or should I say it involves battery...
I still have no idea why anyone would want or really need electric shifting on a mtb..