VIC Wheely mediocre garage sale (SOLD)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I've got some stuff taking up space here and I figure it might as well take up space at someone else's place. Also I need a couple of bits for the shiny orange avian that'll be hitting the workstand soon

Prefer not to post the wheels if I can help it, no issues posting the shock or hub.

Item: 200x51 ccdb air rear shock
Item Condition: excellent, serviced late 2020 by nsd but barely ridden since
Reason for selling: new frame no take 200x51
Price and price conditions: $300 (Sold)
Extra Info: can show you my Strava to show just how little actual mountainbiking I've done since covid...
Pictures:

Item: cole massif dh wheelset 150x12 / 110x20
Item Condition: excellent, used more or less to hold the bike off the ground
Reason for selling: I have new wheels to hold the bike off the ground
Price and price conditions: $150
Extra Info: bought new as a temporary wheelset while I got my act together and built a new wheelset. I never did this, and I got a suitable wheelset now.
Have been used for a weekend up at bright when a mate needed a loaner bike, otherwise this poor bike / wheelset hasnt done anything more than a spin around the block.
Feel free to tell at me if the price is off. I know they were cheap new but I can't remember what they cost to save myself.
Pictures:

Item: dtswiss ex500 wheelset. Giant 20mm front and Kore 10mm rear hubs
Item Condition: very used, except that nice kore hub
Reason for selling: nothing to put it on, taking up room
Price and price conditions: $50
Extra Info: you're paying for a nice sturdy kore rear hub, the rest is free. Hub is near new and barely used, the rest is very used. Expect dings and wobbles in both rims, hold toobless but that's about the only positive I'll give them
Pictures:

Item: hope pro 2 dh rear hub 150x12
Item Condition: looks ok, spins
Reason for selling: not building a wheelset now
Price and price conditions: $100 (Pending)
Extra Info: it's a hope hub
Pictures:

Item: An old disc CX wheelset that I keep forgetting about
Item Condition: probably has a lot of dust on them
Reason for selling: sold them years ago, then refunded when it turned out they only take road cassettes, but never picked them back up and now he's chasing me for storage fees
Price and price conditions: $50?
Extra Info: I didn't want them then and I don't want them now
Pictures: round, white, has spokes. Pretty sure they definitely exist.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've got some stuff taking up space here and I figure it might as well take up space at someone else's place. Also I need a couple of bits for the shiny orange avian that'll be hitting the workstand soon

Prefer not to post the wheels if I can help it, no issues posting the shock or hub.

Item: 200x51 ccdb air rear shock
Item Condition: excellent, serviced late 2020 by nsd but barely ridden since
Reason for selling: new frame no take 200x51
Price and price conditions: $300
Extra Info: can show you my Strava to show just how little actual mountainbiking I've done since covid...
Pictures:

Item: cole massif dh wheelset 150x12 / 110x20
Item Condition: excellent, used more or less to hold the bike off the ground
Reason for selling: I have new wheels to hold the bike off the ground
Price and price conditions: $150
Extra Info: bought new as a temporary wheelset while I got my act together and built a new wheelset. I never did this, and I got a suitable wheelset now.
Have been used for a weekend up at bright when a mate needed a loaner bike, otherwise this poor bike / wheelset hasnt done anything more than a spin around the block.
Feel free to tell at me if the price is off. I know they were cheap new but I can't remember what they cost to save myself.
Pictures:

Item: dtswiss ex500 wheelset. Giant 20mm front and Kore 10mm rear hubs
Item Condition: very used, except that nice kore hub
Reason for selling: nothing to put it on, taking up room
Price and price conditions: $50
Extra Info: you're paying for a nice sturdy kore rear hub, the rest is free. Hub is near new and barely used, the rest is very used. Expect dings and wobbles in both rims, hold toobless but that's about the only positive I'll give them
Pictures:

Item: hope pro 2 dh rear hub 150x12
Item Condition: looks ok, spins
Reason for selling: not building a wheelset now
Price and price conditions: $100
Extra Info: it's a hope hub
Pictures:

Just need to check with NSD if easy to change to 190 x 51. If that is possible I will take the shock.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Just need to check with NSD if easy to change to 190 x 51. If that is possible I will take the shock.
I reckon you might wind up disappointed, pretty sure you can change the stroke easily enough, but the length isn't normally changeable.

Super curious to know if that is a thing though

Alternatively, you might be able to lose a few mm by using offset bushes if your frame uses 6mm bolts

Had to shoot NSD an email request as they say they don't answer phone queries. Will get back to you as soon as I get a reply.
I got a response back and you are correct, difficult and expensive to change shock length. So I will pass on this offer. Thanks.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I got a response back and you are correct, difficult and expensive to change shock length. So I will pass on this offer. Thanks.
No stress mate, another fella stepped up to nab it.

I can't interest you in some antique 26" wheels can I?