Whats with the Time

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a gripe about the time on the site it reads 04:04AM but here (Queensland) its 15.26PM or 03.26PM why is the clock so slow/fast.

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's got nothing to do with the time settings on our computers. Mine says the right time, but Farkin is way off time. It would be better if the time was corrected, so you can see when your pms were sent.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
i think he may of meant the farkin control panel, not your PC could be wrong through....
click 'quick links' then 2nd bold underlined heading named 'user control panel' then select options when it pops up on the side... alternatively jsut select 'edit options' from the quick links menu.. then go down the 'Date & Time Options' the second last options section.. adjust time zone...

Maybe if you actully had a look, you could of found it... do you think i knew that of the top of my head, i found it in like 30 seconds was not hard, and do not say it doesnt work, like you just shut down the other guy tryin to help, because you clearly did not even try.

aaron01 said:
its 15.26PM or 03.26PM
just a heads up, for future reference not like it mattters or anything but it is 1526 hours (24 hours time format), '15.26 PM' is not a time. . . not being a smart arse just letting you know.!

Last edited:

norco_rampage

Likes Dirt
sawtell said:
i think he may of meant the farkin control panel, not your PC could be wrong through....
click 'quick links' then 2nd bold underlined heading named 'usercontrol panel' then select options when it pops up on the side...alternatively jsut select 'edit options' from the quick links menu..then go down the 'Date & Time Options' the second last optionssection.. adjust time zone...
yep thats what i meant

wombat

Lives in a hole
Maybe I'm the only one dopey enough to make this mistake, but be careful not to look at the time in the top right hand corner, as that's the "You last visited" time.
Otherwise, the clock is pretty spot on for me.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
hehehe, dont worry wombat i have done the same thing... may be we are both dopey :rolleyes:

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sawtell said:
Maybe if you actully had a look, you could of found it... do you think i knew that of the top of my head, i found it in like 30 seconds was not hard, and do not say it doesnt work, like you just shut down the other guy tryin to help, because you clearly did not even try.
Woah, easy tiger

I'm in the business of shutting down other peoples suggestions. Look out you could be next.

tu plang

knob
wombat said:
Maybe I'm the only one dopey enough to make this mistake, but be careful not to look at the time in the top right hand corner, as that's the "You last visited" time.
Otherwise, the clock is pretty spot on for me.
but your on enough that the 'last visited' time would be pretty accurate anyway wouldnt it? :)

Gary

Squid
Dst

Hi Folks,

Is there a problem with the Daylight Savings Time? I found the time spot on until the daylight savings kicked in over Easter, now the posts show an hour later than actual: