Whats the best beer you've had & why?

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Best beer recently has been this hazy NEIPA called "fuzzy recall" from London Beer Factory. Was a collab with Gamma Brewing in Denmark apparently. In tall 440ml cans, and at 6.3%, it can cause quite the fuzz brain.

Super juicy, full of flavour. Had a hint of something I couldn't quite pick. But now I'm thinking it's closest to a slight rosewater flavour on the finish. Really tasty.

Back of can says... Malts = marris otter, lager, wheat, oats. Hops = cashmere, eukuanot, idaho 7, and azacca. (Not sure I've had any of these hops before).

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
@droenn what brewery is it? Not obvious from the label!

While not the best beer I’ve drink, I bought a couple of 6 packs of 0% (yeah, what’s the point...) and midstrength ‘Tinnies’ from Liquorland - got me through the festive season unscathed and ready to ride on Boxing Day morning
Having said that, now smashing pints from my keezer so not being good all the time!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
This arvo I popped into a new brewery one the way home, that I did some work on approvals for a few months ago. 100m off the bike path on my commute .... could be a regular Friday arvo stop off!

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Somebody help me here. IPA is heavily hopped and session beers have a lighter flavour so what is a session IPA?