Whats some Cool Website's to Visit ?

fastrider gus

super huck
Whats a cool site that can entertain me whiile im at school?? im totally bored sh!tless... :x
now that they have taken off that cool trials game i have nothing to do...
heeeelp!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
im boored too, except im spossed to be doing a geography sac right now, i guess i better start doin it...

DOM

Eats Squid
Gus mate ... lets keep the Topics .. formative in some way ???
This is in the Gen Discussion area .. but at least make it formative .. telling us your bored is kinda Posting for no reason at all ?

Maybe go through the Links section or something ??
or Ask a specific question ... like whats a good Parts information site ? or whats a good Canadian riding site ?

Just trying to keep the content easy to get through ..

thanks dude.

*EDIT*

Ok i think my comment got Misinterpreted by Gutty.

Dude .. What i mean is ... by all means .. chat about cool website's this is the general discussion area .. people may enter this topic to find out about cool websites ... however Before i Changed the name of this topic to What are some Cool Websites ... it was " Im bored"

What i was trying to tell Gus is to keep the topic names .. formative .. give them a name of which people can enter the forum and look at the boards and go ok .. i dont want to see that i do want to see that. Not topics like .. "Im bored"

Just trying to make the Gen Discussion area clear for all who enter.

Cheers Mate.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DOM said:
*EDIT*

Ok i think my comment got Misinterpreted by Gutty.

Dude .. What i mean is ... by all means .. chat about cool website's this is the general discussion area .. people may enter this topic to find out about cool websites ... however Before i Changed the name of this topic to What are some Cool Websites ... it was " Im bored"

What i was trying to tell Gus is to keep the topic names .. formative .. give them a name of which people can enter the forum and look at the boards and go ok .. i dont want to see that i do want to see that. Not topics like .. "Im bored"

Just trying to make the Gen Discussion area clear for all who enter.

Cheers Mate.
Sweet mate, no probs.

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
aww man, Strong Bad is hillarious :mrgreen: , been watching that for a while now and just keeps me laughing hysterically!