What's my new frame going to be?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Wasn't the FRO made using lighter tubes? So you know...you cold race faster, but not give it the berries off the race track? Like @frenchman says...let them eat cheese.

I'm really surprised the kids at intense didn't capitalise on the global frame shortage out of Taiwan and fire up their welders to push out some frames while everyone else had the sads about not being able to get things from the megafactories.
Possibly a weed shortage as well so had nothing to pay their welders with?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I and a few mates have owned a few intense dh bikes between us and never had an issue.
Look I'm not dissing Intense (okay I am but lets pretend I'm not) but it's hard not to have your feelings hurt when their stuff looks so good and rides so well then explodes so badly. My Intense was great when it was working. My mate's intense was great when it was working. My other mate's Intense (a Recluse) was no shit one of the most savage, best cornering bikes I think I've ever ridden. When it was working. I think this is how Alfa Romeo owners feel. Maybe youse were lucky and got special ones that were only welded after three cones rather than 16.
I'm really surprised the kids at intense didn't capitalise on the global frame shortage out of Taiwan and fire up their welders to push out some frames while everyone else had the sads about not being able to get things from the megafactories.
Yeah agreed, missed opportunity. They seem to be able to bang out prototypes easily enough, so I'm not sure why even a limited edition run of a couple of frames wasn't done. They would've sold. Probably.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Yeah agreed, missed opportunity. They seem to be able to bang out prototypes easily enough, so I'm not sure why even a limited edition run of a couple of frames wasn't done. They would've sold. Probably.
I would have bought. Only reason intense isn't a contender again is the lack of metal frames. If the stoners learn how to weld carbon I'm in

....a friend has a carbonium spider 275 frame in a super hot green that I'm kinda tempted to break my "no carbon, not ever" rule for. The spider is exactly everything I wanted out of a trail bike, if the price is right I might end up delicately looking after a plastic frame and swearing at pressfit bearings.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I would have bought. Only reason intense isn't a contender again is the lack of metal frames. If the stoners learn how to weld carbon I'm in

....a friend has a carbonium spider 275 frame in a super hot green that I'm kinda tempted to break my "no carbon, not ever" rule for. The spider is exactly everything I wanted out of a trail bike, if the price is right I might end up delicately looking after a plastic frame and swearing at pressfit bearings.

Dear god no! Just get a Banshee Spitfire already and be done with it.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk