What ever happened to Spanky Ham?

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Things just aren't the same without the pig around here.
It's been a while, but I miss his input to this forum.

Did he become a roadie and go to weight weenies instead?

Did he end up a Yakuza mob hit?

Are you still there, lurking in the shadows of the trading section?

Where for art thou Spanky?

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard he was affected by the Fukushima fallout and has since been captured by the NSA in relation to his new-found superpowers.

Or something.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Last I heard he was taking a flight from KL to Beijing. Haven't heard from him since.

Too soon?

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
My theory for tracking down the pig is we need to chart the deep dark business of trafficking Chiko Rolls around the world. Spanky will obviously be living wherever we find a spike in Chiko Roll imports.

The Pig's youtube channel has some recent uploads… me thinks he has forgotten his farkin roots over a long Japanese winter.

Last edited:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Things just aren't the same without the pig around here.
It's been a while, but I miss his input to this forum.

Did he become a roadie and go to weight weenies instead?

Did he end up a Yakuza mob hit?

Are you still there, lurking in the shadows of the trading section?

Where for art thou Spanky?
The pig is still here, yes we lurk a lot.... become a Roadie? Wash thyne foul mouth out with chico juice heathen!

Isn't the pig in Japan?

Sent using the force
yes - still in Japan and will probably be for the foreseeable future, the force is strong in this one

I heard he was affected by the Fukushima fallout and has since been captured by the NSA in relation to his new-found superpowers.

Or something.
close.... Fukushima is about 200km (straight line - about 400km drive) from here... so not too many superpowers. The lake 5 minutes walk away is apparently the second most polluted in Japan.... so maybe some swimming might speed things up a little.

Last I heard he was taking a flight from KL to Beijing. Haven't heard from him since.

Too soon?
Johnny, if the pig was on that flight, the plane would still be floating supported by the buoyancy of his large flabby pigs arse, and most probably visible from space (his arse,not the plane)

My theory for tracking down the pig is we need to chart the deep dark business of trafficking Chiko Rolls around the world. Spanky will obviously be living wherever we find a spike in Chiko Roll imports.

The Pig's youtube channel has some recent uploads… me thinks he has forgotten his farkin roots over a long Japanese winter.
well, no Chicos here. {sad face icon} but there is still enough tasty Japanese treats to aid in his long term goal of being a Sumo wrestler.... and yes, this winter was a harsh one. SO MUCH SNOW! Seriously here in the boondogs of Japan there was no cow juice, bread, and fresh veges for a week due to the snow stopping most transport. Although there was still beer to power the pig....

Expect more porcine ranting on Rotorburn, its coming like a tsunami of pig crap

s

Yesterday at the lake

Last edited: