What does your day look like?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
We all know a teenager would get stoned and stuck in it while trying to have sex with it.

I saw a Rolls Royce today. It was bright red. The size of the car surprised me. I am not into cars.
Or someone would pack it full of McDonald's wrappers and light it on the way down.

We can't have nice things.

Old Rolls Royce's are almost boat sized.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This, bloody wall full of louvres before the plate glass, and that's just the start.
You have to admit, they look pretty clean
View attachment 399906View attachment 399907

I used to work in a cafe with a large glass window looking out at the harbour. I was responsible for cleaning it on the regular (only tall enough employee) and used to strive for perfection. Many a bird and occasional moron ran into that glass! The boss used to love it!

safreek

I used to work in a cafe with a large glass window looking out at the harbour. I was responsible for cleaning it on the regular (only tall enough employee) and used to strive for perfection. Many a bird and occasional moron ran into that glass! The boss used to love it!
Had a builder once walk into a glass slider, I cracked up laughing. He didn't think it was funny, I told him it was a bloody clean door, he couldn't deny it :D

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Twice in a week for my missus. First time was last Monday when I was interstate for work :(
Lil bugger ;)

Our dog does nothing that my missus says. If it gets the scent of a roo or possum, its gone. I've told her its not to get off the lead as I wont be going looking for the little dickhead in the dark (which I will :rolleyes:).
She now walks him on one of the 5m flexi leads so he can have a sniff and a bit of freedom.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Lil bugger ;)

Our dog does nothing that my missus says. If it gets the scent of a roo or possum, its gone. I've told her its not to get off the lead as I wont be going looking for the little dickhead in the dark (which I will :rolleyes:).
She now walks him on one of the 5m flexi leads so he can have a sniff and a bit of freedom.
Yeah the misso likes to walk her on a retractable lead mostly so she gets a bit of a run.

We have an enclosed dog park nearby, but Pippy is timid around bigger dogs so doesn't run around in there. Dash our other dog on the other hand picks the biggest dogs and gets in amongst it barking and chasing them haha.

Last edited: