What does your day look like?

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I've spent lots of time in and around Munich but have never been in the Hofbrauhaus.

Give the Hackerhaus a go for something almost approaching a traditional experience and then wander further towards the Sendlinger Tor and take a look in the Aasamkirche. Its got to be the most ornate church in Munich.

"Brost des Gurgl nett verrost" Proper Bavarian for "Cheers so your throat doesnt rust". It is illegal to say "Prost" or heaven forbid "Prosit" in Bavaria. The penalty is deportation to Prussia.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've spent lots of time in and around Munich but have never been in the Hofbrauhaus.

Give the Hackerhaus a go for something almost approaching a traditional experience and then wander further towards the Sendlinger Tor and take a look in the Aasamkirche. Its got to be the most ornate church in Munich.

"Brost des Gurgl nett verrost" Proper Bavarian for "Cheers so your throat doesnt rust". It is illegal to say "Prost" or heaven forbid "Prosit" in Bavaria. The penalty is deportation to Prussia.
Yeah, I've spent more time in Munich than in any other city other than Melbourne.
This was the first time I've been in there as well.

I still remember the first time I stumbled across the Aasamkirche, was blown away.
Some of the others I just cant get past the size, age and some of the artifacts hanging around! Really highlights how Young the cities in Aus are.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Ah, the Hofbrauhaus...many a hour (not) wasted away in there.

Who are the lightweights dining with you, the correct order should be pork knuckle for all.
Made a colleague order a pork knuckle when i was in Bonn last, it was his first trip to europe let alone Germany. He did pretty well and got through more than half of it, but was looking a bit green :)

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Made a colleague order a pork knuckle when i was in Bonn last, it was his first trip to europe let alone Germany. He did pretty well and got through more than half of it, but was looking a bit green :)
Experience tells you to have no breakfast and only a light lunch, then ease into a stein to get the hunger going and you should be good to go from that point on....zero wastage (unless you employ @Art Vanderlay's "friends" technique)