What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just to add to the weird. This is definitely the most rundown shop I've seen for $10,000+ handbags.
Beating the Ferraris and Lambos away with a shitty stick, by the looks of the VIP parking area, they've seen you coming and added three zeros to every price tag.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
How did you make this comparison? I'm guessing you pissed on your own face and then pressed it against the urinal?
Last time I transited through Dubai in spring/summer the water in the urinals was so hot I could feel the heat radiating towards me as I took a pee. I'm assuming you would get the same thing happening in Abu Dhabi.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Last time I transited through Dubai in spring/summer the water in the urinals was so hot I could feel the heat radiating towards me as I took a pee. I'm assuming you would get the same thing happening in Abu Dhabi.

This sounds like a suspicious cover story. No kink shaming here, just a quest for clarity.

I don't doubt that it's a hot place though.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Went to the David Hack memorial day in Toowoomba. As usual Toowoomba really put on a great day. 15C with 35 kph winds coming off Antarctica. Felt like 5 to 8C all day. Crappy shots because I was fucking freezing and didn't check...

a weird looking ute with sails and a V6.

An oil leaker

Straight eight mate

Some Guzzis, Dukes and a postie bike!

And more Jensons than I have ever seen in one place ever not rusted shut

And I had a good chat with this guy

Usual acres of bogan mobiles and the odd nice BMW (635CSi) and plenty of uggery and a few porsches. Nice aircrafts including T-28s and what looked to me like a repowered Wirraway, the odd Winjeel etc and an L-39 that was doing joy flights.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Coolest it's ever been for me transiting through there, only 30 and even rained!
Now in Munich about to enjoy some nice beer :)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
This sounds like a suspicious cover story. No kink shaming here, just a quest for clarity.

I don't doubt that it's a hot place though.
I've actually been to the Mardi Gras after party at the Hordern and peed on the urinal lurker. No kink shaming here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've actually been to the Mardi Gras after party at the Hordern and peed on the urinal lurker. No kink shaming here.

I think I heard of this person on jjj once...as though they were an urban myth or legend of an era not too long before my time.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Man-child had some metal work installed in his face so Ex-VC and I wandered the city to teach him some of the basics of photography. He has a cameras that was just above point and shoot, didn't have the adjustability to really push it but he got the idea.

@ozzybmx these are all taken and edited on my phone, and not even in it's fancy-pants 20mp setting.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
@ozzybmx these are all taken and edited on my phone, and not even in it's fancy-pants 20mp setting.
Very nice... getting creative in the big smoke ;)

I spent too long setting mine up, took fckn 3 days to get all my apps reloaded and the phone to a useable level. Had a gut full of phone messing for a day or two, might watch a few Pixel camera YT vids on night shift.