What does your day look like?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Better day yesterday to finish off the regatta. Light breeze early, delaying the start by about 45 minutes, but eventually it filled in to a delightful 7-10kt - perfect for the final two races. Although two more 20th places (from 21 boats) doesn't look that good on the face of it, my crash-crew & I had our best sailing of the weekend and were mixing it up in the much more tightly-bunched fleet. Coming into the finish of the final race, we were in a cluster of four boats with less than a boatlength covering us. My crew got a bit ahead of herself and started to drop the spinnaker too early, slowing us down. We finished on the back of that cluster by a margin of a few centimetres....

img_1_1678787677416~2.jpg

Last edited:

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Skateboarding without cones, smokey ones that is.. totally unaustralian
I heard there could have been some but I can't confirm or deny.

Is that blood through the well placed tears ?
Might be scabs, he stayed upright all weekend so not fresh stuff.

@Scotty T that action shot with the red shirt is a cracker !!

Makes me want to skate again, but concrete hurts
How is the product placement too! :D

Here's me doing my podium run at Spence. I was running timing so was just going to throw down a couple of casual runs and didn't put my pads on then all of a sudden there's a good tail wind and I'm taking 5 seconds off my first run, into second place from about 10th and feeling good. Final run to try and get back to second from third and I missed this very cone, was a cracking pace and might have even snuck into first but we'll never know.

Should have put the pads on but got away with it this time. Also would have hidden some of that glorious MTB lower leg muscle tone ;)

scotty-spence.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
So this is your artistic impression of what a new bridge in an old style over the Murrumbidgee River might look like? Because if so you have forgotten to add all the curb side cafes and crowds of people that the architects show us for around here...

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I heard there could have been some but I can't confirm or deny.

Might be scabs, he stayed upright all weekend so not fresh stuff.

How is the product placement too! :D

Here's me doing my podium run at Spence. I was running timing so was just going to throw down a couple of casual runs and didn't put my pads on then all of a sudden there's a good tail wind and I'm taking 5 seconds off my first run, into second place from about 10th and feeling good. Final run to try and get back to second from third and I missed this very cone, was a cracking pace and might have even snuck into first but we'll never know.

Should have put the pads on but got away with it this time. Also would have hidden some of that glorious MTB lower leg muscle tone ;)

View attachment 397890
What sort of maximum velocity are we talking, for winning runs, Scotty?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
So this is your artistic impression of what a new bridge in an old style over the Murrumbidgee River might look like? Because if so you have forgotten to add all the curb side cafes and crowds of people that the architects show us for around here...
Lol. Built in 1924, heritage listed and closed to traffic in 2019, but you can still drive over it if you're keen.

Oh, and in the middle of fucking no-where. Seriously, for such an elaborate structure there is nothing but a Cotton Gin any where near it.