What does your day look like?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
More important is the wind, which is looking pretty spiffy; max around 15 knots, which is the top end of perfect! :D

Got a little bit of spare time before sailing, so hitting up Bel Air with a mate on Saturday morning too. On The Good Bike.
I live in Belair, my local :p

Pity I cant sit on a saddle at the moment... fckn dying to get out on a bike too.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Finished building this up for a mate.

Ferrum NV170 (https://ferrumbikes.com/product/170mm-steel-enduro-all-mountain-full-suspension-mountain-bike-frame/), steel 170mm travel and safer than a road worker! All orange with a few oil slick and purple splashes.

View attachment 397681View attachment 397682View attachment 397683
Those frames are such good value! XL frame with Jade Coil shipped is about $2550AUD. seriously got me thinking!
@wkkie does your mate know what you’ve done to his bike? Coloured cables and hoses and Uberbike coloured rotors should be outlawed :p
But seriously besides those abominations it looks great!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
@wkkie does your mate know what you’ve done to his bike? Coloured cables and hoses and Uberbike coloured rotors should be outlawed :p
They were totally his choice! Nothing to do with me! I was just installing! :)

It's funny, will all the orange going on, no one seems to pick up the worst part, which is the tan wall tyres! (Which don't actually look too bad with the orange.)

binner

Hath shat hymself
Good luck on the recovery. My right knee is on the clock with a torn meniscus. Do you mind if I ask how old you are? I'm 44 and have been told by the Dr. to try and put off dicking around with the knee as long as possible.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
cheers bloke, yeah im 53 and had a 3cm tear in meniscus, Surgeon reckons it was pretty much the whole thing was flapping around, then a 1cm tear in other. had it all removed and now in recovery.....then i got the right knee in 6 mths :eek:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Day 1 of the constant whirrrrrrrrrrr of racing cars echoing up the harbour and into my house. I had forgotten how persistent the noise is! Not looking forward to being in the thick of it on Sunday.

It's too hot to enjoy a ride, beaches are all fenced off with complex access during the race, daft arseholes everywhere, so I figure it's probably a good day for a train ride to Sydney. Well so does every bogan between Newcastle and Gosford that isn't going to watch car racing. Fuck me! They are all loaded up with luggage as well so I am guessing there is either a really classy cruise about to board or cheap flights to Bali are back. Having just returned from a lengthy vacation where I was loaded up to just short of 40kg I can't fathom how these people require so much luggage!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Day 1 of the constant whirrrrrrrrrrr of racing cars echoing up the harbour and into my house. I had forgotten how persistent the noise is! Not looking forward to being in the thick of it on Sunday.

It's too hot to enjoy a ride, beaches are all fenced off with complex access during the race, daft arseholes everywhere, so I figure it's probably a good day for a train ride to Sydney. Well so does every bogan between Newcastle and Gosford that isn't going to watch car racing. Fuck me! They are all loaded up with luggage as well so I am guessing there is either a really classy cruise about to board or cheap flights to Bali are back. Having just returned from a lengthy vacation where I was loaded up to just short of 40kg I can't fathom how these people require so much luggage!
And you wasted a perfectly good poo.