What does your day look like?

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Trialling a new to me herbicide. Non glyphosate. Tea tree and pine oil base, strips the leaves of their ability to retain moisture and desiccates the plant. No harmful shit, no withholding. Very good around veges and fruits. Needs 90+% coverage for efficacy. Will report back. It is expensive cf roundemupcowgirls but don't care if it is effective. Coverage is better so that offsets mix cost but concentration ratio is higher (20%). Anyway we will see. Whole outside of house smells like pineoclean.
It kills off whatever is above ground and then it grows back.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It kills off whatever is above ground and then it grows back.
Yes, sadly. None of them ever have long lasting effects.

Those superheated steam blasters seem to be the best organic option. Explodes the cell structure, and when timed right, does this all the way down to the root, bulb, whatever.

$$$$$$ though.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Last ride for a while.

RARP tomorrow morning (Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy)

They said it looks like they can carry out nerve sparing to keep the old fella working, hoping they can keep the little sphincter that sits between the prostate and bladder. That will save the accidental pee dots ;)

Faaark... would have loved to call into the 'Duck' for a beer on my way home, it was a sensational evening.

View attachment 397139
Good luck dude.

One of the non invasive treatment options for enlarged prostrates is a microwave emitter that cooks the unwanted cells.

I was in a lecture given by a professor 25 odd years ago about researchers playing with triangulated microwave emitters to cook cancer cells, trials on animals. I wanted to ask in the following Q&A but was trying to impress a chick and somehow stopped myself…

“In case you miss, do you shove popcorn kernels where they shouldn’t be, and cook popcorn if all goes wrong?”.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Another sunny day...there has been way too many this season and not enough snow storms. I'm still hitting plenty of fresh lines in the slack country, but sooner or later the poachers are going to find them.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Last ride for a while.

RARP tomorrow morning (Robotic Assisted Radical Prostatectomy)

They said it looks like they can carry out nerve sparing to keep the old fella working, hoping they can keep the little sphincter that sits between the prostate and bladder. That will save the accidental pee dots ;)

Faaark... would have loved to call into the 'Duck' for a beer on my way home, it was a sensational evening.
@ozzybmx May the Robot Surgery AIs and their human minions handle your tackle with reverence and and skill.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yes, sadly. None of them ever have long lasting effects.

Those superheated steam blasters seem to be the best organic option. Explodes the cell structure, and when timed right, does this all the way down to the root, bulb, whatever.

$$$$$$ though.
Read some articles about the vinegar/salt/dish liquid weed killers and they reckon over time the salt stops growth completely by essentially salting the earth. Stops anything from growing though, so probably best for rock gardens and pump tracks!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Read some articles about the vinegar/salt/dish liquid weed killers and they reckon over time the salt stops growth completely by essentially salting the earth. Stops anything from growing though, so probably best for rock gardens and pump tracks!
We have more than enough salt issues in our soils. Never put salt anywhere around your property.